What happened to the attack boosting items/gear?

Howdy howdy, I got back on PSO because I really had nothing better to play. I equipped the general battle and v101/ but still remembering that they cannot stack to add the attack bonus. Now it doesn't seem like they effect anything at all, am I just stupid or did something drastic happen? Thank you to any advice or help with this in advance. I feel dumb.

If you have any specific questions about it too, just let me know

If I respond here do I have a chance to win an iPod?

also, those items still have effect. v101 has same effect as H/Battle. They just aren't that significant to notice maybe? Try a c/battle to compare I suppose.

Edited by RocketTots
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, click2winipod said:

Were they ever toned down in a time you remember? And thanks for your help. I swear they were more noticeable some time ago

The vanilla speed boost items are the same as they have been on gamecube here. Now there is an addition of Centurion/Battle that is insanely fast compared to anything vanilla BB or GC had to offer.

26 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

The vanilla speed boost items are the same as they have been on gamecube here. Now there is an addition of Centurion/Battle that is insanely fast compared to anything vanilla BB or GC had to offer.

How would I get this centurion battle? And thank you as well. I was using a lower tiered version of the battle items on my character.

It drops during Summer Event.