New player looking for tips!

So hey, I've started playing this game again after many many years, I never made it past Lv. 100.

I went with a RAcast and I'm looking for some useful info on which equips to get, how and where to get them, etc.

I'm super excited, thanks in advance for the replies!

9 minutes ago, yeou said:

So hey, I've started playing this game again after many many years, I never made it past Lv. 100.

I went with a RAcast and I'm looking for some useful info on which equips to get, how and where to get them, etc.

I'm super excited, thanks in advance for the replies!

Frozen shooter, Arrest Needle, Iron Faust, SRank Zalure Launcher, Charge Yas 9K Demon Yas 9K, Type SH demon and Hell, Heaven Striker, Dark Meteor, Ultima Reaper, Excalibur, Psycho Raven. 

To start however Frozen Shooter, Iron Faust, Hell Rifle, Baranz Launcher, Spread Needle, Bringers Rifle and Charge Mechs or Psycho Ravens. 

Edited by C01D1

12 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

Frozen shooter, Arrest Needle, Iron Faust, SRank Zalure Launcher, Charge Yas 9K Demon Yas 9K, Type SH demon and Hell, Heaven Striker, Dark Meteor, Ultima Reaper, Excalibur, Psycho Raven. 

To start however Frozen Shooter, Iron Faust, Hell Rifle, Baranz Launcher, Spread Needle, Bringers Rifle and Charge Mechs or Psycho Ravens. 

!!! thanks, how/where do I get them? quests or regular grinding?

So the droplist on this site is for regular non event drops. When events are on the droplist changes for the sections IDs.  It's best to pick a drop and commit to it. Frozen Shooter for example is a very easy drop off Hildetorrs ULT. So TTF VR until Dragon then rinse repeat good luck. 

Once you get high enough and have some Machine and beast damage in some of your weapons, you can look for CCA runs (Central Control Area), very good xp too :)