Trade Dark Flow

Rivaul

Helloo :rf-03: I trade my Dark Flow [0/100/0/100] 70 Hit For other Dark flow with this stats [0/0/100/100] 70/80 Hit

(
If you have 80 hit I will pay the hit difference, (which is 10) in dts or pds :3

1 hour ago, Luis_Rivaille said:

Helloo :rf-03: I trade my Dark Flow [0/100/0/100] 70 Hit For other Dark flow with this stats [0/0/100/100] 70/80 Hit

(
If you have 80 hit I will pay the hit difference, (which is 10) in dts or pds :3

Why don’t you just add the 10 hit to your DF and have the stats moved at the same time?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tiel said:

Why don’t you just add the 10 hit to your DF and have the stats moved at the same time?

Because it's prohibited or can't move stats in dark weapons, That was what I heard bro

2 minutes ago, Luis_Rivaille said:

Because it's prohibited or can't move stats in dark weapons, That was what I heard bro

Yes you can:

[Update 24/10/2019]
You can request to move or merge the stats of a weapon (Native/Beast/Machine/Dark, NO hit) if you are adding at least 15% or 10% hit to said weapon.
You can request to remove stats for free (cannot go under 0%).

<https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/announcement/13-item-list-donations/>

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Luis_Rivaille said:

This was prohibited only with the “Hit for PD event” and “NYC Redeem” 

but cash (DTS) is king, papa

• Haha 1

Well, basically I wanted to change the stats, not add, since it was [0/100/0/100] and I wanted it 0/0/100/100