Best solo class

Skuiz

With ranger you only need a Shot weapon, range weapon and hell weapon, for example this set for ranger start

Frozen shooter

Charge arms/baranz launcher

Hell laser

Spread needle

Excalibur (for ep4) or última reaper

This set is more expensive but is very good

Dark meteor 

Frozen shooter 

Psycho raven

Arrest needle/Spread needle 

Typeshot hell

Heaven striker

As you can see ranger don't need so many weapons... With 3 or 4 (of those mentioned above) a ranger can play decently and enjoy the game 😄

Edited by Luis_Rivaille

I believe It's Ramarl. Had I known the Ramarl (the Humarl as well) can cast sd AND jz (plus, all buffs lvl 20, and Great MST compared to the male In exchange of little POW), I believe I would have chosen that over Ramar.. [not that I regret my lvl 200 Ramar]

I started with hucast then went to ramarl. But if you suck/ are a beginner I suggest ramarl or even ramar. You will have to hunt eventually earning decent ra gear because just like anything else here gearing is expensive. Scratch that force is cheaper lol I started hucast and fomar. But I suggest unless you get a generous donation, build up selling materials or whatever to get dts to add hit. Stay away from solo ep2 for starters unless you have a party to carry you. Ep2 has made a lot of people quit this server and go to others. They find the boosted evp and overall difficulty of ep2 too much for their starter gear. Force support imo is the easiest. You need little to nothing to make a big impact. And over time you will build funds to play other classes.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Skuiz said:

I think i will choose ramarl.

Do you know what is the best section ID to start with?

Skyly consistently has good drops during events, some decent normal drops too. Or can go Whitill for Red Ring farming on Ultimate.

41 minutes ago, Skuiz said:

Do you know what is the best section ID to start with?

Purplenum/yellowboze/greenill have some essential ranger drops (Frozen Shooter, Spread Needle, Parts of Baranz etc.)

Purplenum might be best tho, it also drops Yasminkov 9000M in addtion to those.

Oh sure. Lets all just ignore the fonewearl. 

You gonna regret it when you lose a 1v1 ranked match against one. 

Her deagle is a one shot headshot and she has a 5 frame overhead. 

On the real though i do feel im kinda on saber's side. Im not sure i agree with the belief that the ease of access of gear for hucast is all that much greater than the ease of access of gear for ramarl. 

I think the big thing people are beating around the bush of is this: the best and most essential item for hucast can only be obtained during xmas event. Dark flow is needed to truly unlock the power of the hucast.  That or an sjs i supppose. 

Although dm is equally as useful, its not equally as essential. Ra have other less rare gear that can supliment the power of a dm (dark meteor, aka best ra wpn) but there really isnt anyway to supliment  the power of a dark flow. 

I would still choose hucast though. I feel itd be easier to find a smartlink, some arms, and a high hit wpn for a beast native and a high hit for mach dark imo than it would be to find some equally high dps guns v502 adept etc. 

That being said as long as you commit im sure youll be fine.

Mind if i ask why you insist on playing solo? The community would love to lend a hand if you need it. ^_^

• Haha 1

You would probably want to go Whitill for the Red Rings, plus that's what attracts players to do TTF. Everybody wants a Red Ring, or two xD [And that's convenient lvl up]

[Also, you can change ID once per.... certain amount of months. A pair or three?]

2 hours ago, applesaucin said:

On the real though i do feel im kinda on saber's side. Im not sure i agree with the belief that the ease of access of gear for hucast is all that much greater than the ease of access of gear for ramarl. 

I think the big thing people are beating around the bush of is this: the best and most essential item for hucast can only be obtained during xmas event. Dark flow is needed to truly unlock the power of the hucast.  That or an sjs i supppose. 

Although dm is equally as useful, its not equally as essential. Ra have other less rare gear that can supliment the power of a dm (dark meteor, aka best ra wpn) but there really isnt anyway to supliment  the power of a dark flow. 

I would still choose hucast though. I feel itd be easier to find a smartlink, some arms, and a high hit wpn for a beast native and a high hit for mach dark imo than it would be to find some equally high dps guns v502 adept etc. 

That being said as long as you commit im sure youll be fine.

Mind if i ask why you insist on playing solo? The community would love to lend a hand if you need it. ^_^

I’ve neglected to reply here much. Almost all these comments are pretty zzz tbh. I’ll be biased and quote you though lol.

The whole concept of “ease of access” for gear is bad. I have banks with ~200 charge raygun/Vulcan each that I’d give away to anyone asking completely free. People sell Diska of Bravemen with 50h for pretty much nothing (I’d give them away personally). Idk why people keep insisting RA is easier to gear when half the good items can’t even exist without DTs. Dark Flow and Dark Meteor both come from PGF... So?

I’ll also nitpick and say that Dark Flow is so much better than Dark Meteor it’s not even close. If you combo locked DF on this server it’d still be better than DM.

This thread has turned into “what’s the easiest class to play” not “what’s the best solo class”. Checking other classes ATP with their respective Shiftas vs HUcast with S3 would be a wake up.

HUcast isn’t the easiest class to play because you’ve gotta mind your positioning relative to the monsters and can’t heal yourself infinitely with Resta. That doesn’t mean it’s not the BEST. It’s really hard to argue any other class is better solo. 

Edited by Saber +7
  • Like 1
  • Dw 1

I'll give my 2 cents here.

What's the "best class"? That's a multi factorial question, but if you are a beginner, you should aim for a class that provides you the following:

1) Easy to play and learn;

2) Versatility/flexibility over specialization;

3) Lower cost/usefulness gear ratio;

4) Lowest effort possible for completing a quest;

5) Good crown control;

So my opinion is that either RAcast or RAmarl are indeed the best classes for solo (especially when you are starting the game), since they are very good for general purposes.

I still have the opinion that RAcast is the best class to solo for beginners that desire to solo almost everything, because i value way more the crown control provided from traps than techs in general, but that's just a personal taste. With traps, you can even adventure on those high enemy density quests, like HoD, MoTV and even some ep4 ones (yeah, dealing with gorans in lowers lvls with low/mid tier gear is kinda hard without traps).

Rangers are by far the most versatil and better to farm gear and easier to start with.

10 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

This thread has turned into “what’s the easiest class to play” not “what’s the best solo class”. Checking other classes ATP with their respective Shiftas vs HUcast with S3 would be a wake up.

That's a false dichotomy logical fallacy. That's like looking into the horizon and concluding that the earth is flat, because you see everything flat. If his question was, "what is the strongest class in the game?" that would be valid, accurate and succinct, but ofc if someone is asking for the "best class" to start with, is also implicit what's the easiest one that provides him good results and it's not based solely on ATP. The best class isn't only defined by the damage output. Also, i don't understand what your preconception about easy things, like it's a dirty thing.

You should try charge vulcans in a Belra (for example) with a lvl 130 ish HUcast solo without SD and low tier units/barriers etc. Wouldn't be a better advise to someone, saying that they can get a Demon raygun/laser and give it to a RAmarl to deal with big things at low lvls? I think it's way more easier that way and also you don't need extra units to make it work (example smartlink for HUcast). I think that would be a better advise for someone that wants to start soloing and learn the mechanics of the game and have results.

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, jezbuz said:

I'll give my 2 cents here.

What's the "best class"? That's a multi factorial question, but if you are a beginner, you should aim for a class that provides you the following:

1) Easy to play and learn;

2) Versatility;

3) Lower cost/usefulness gear ratio;

4) Lowest effort possible for completing a quest;

5) Good crown control;

So my opinion is that either RAcast or RAmarl are indeed the best classes for solo (especially when you are starting the game), since they are very good for general purposes.

I still have the opinion that RAcast is the best class to solo for beginners that desire to solo almost everything, because i value way more the crown control provided from traps than techs in general, but that's just a personal taste. With traps, you can even adventure on those high enemy density quests, like HoD, MoTV and even some ep4 ones (yeah, dealing with gorans in lowers lvls with low/mid tier gear is kinda hard without traps).

Rangers are by far the most versatil and better to farm gear and easier to start with.

That's a false dichotomy logical fallacy. That's like looking into the horizon and concluding that the earth is flat, because you see everything flat. If his question was, "what is the strongest class in the game?" that would be valid, accurate and succinct, but ofc if someone is asking for the "best class" to start with, is also implicit what's the easiest one that provides him good results and it's not based solely on ATP. The best class isn't only defined by the damage output. Also, i don't understand what your preconception about easy things, like it's a dirty thing.

You should try charge vulcans in a Belra (for example) with a lvl 130 ish HUcast solo without SD and low tier units/barriers etc. Wouldn't be a better advise to someone, saying that they can get a Demon raygun/laser and give it to a RAmarl to deal with big things at low lvls? I think it's way more easier that way and also you don't need extra units to make it work (example smartlink for HUcast). I think that would be a better advise for someone that wants to start soloing and learn the mechanics of the game and have results.

:rf-03: