Menu moves by itself

I keep having this issue when I get to the character select screen, the menu will keep moving up constantly by itself. It persists when I try to get into the game too, with all the menus. The other night it eventually stopped after I messed around with trying to update drivers and whatever else, but now it's doing it again and I have no clue what's causing it. I have nothing plugged in, and I'm using a laptop so trying to unplug/plug my keyboard back in isn't an option. I tried running another game and there's no issue there so the issue has to be with PSO.

I even tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, and the issue still persists. I have no clue what to do.

I had this issue when I had a driver active for a controller that wasn't being used/plugged in (in my case it was vJoy Device, which I used for a GameCube controller adapter). To fix this I disabled the device under device manager.

If you have other controller drivers, you can try disabling them one at a time until it fixes the scrolling; all of my controller drivers are all under Human Interface Devices in device manager (win 10)

• Like 3