Hello from Scotland

JagerJohnbo

Hi All,

New to PSO, huge fan of Phantasy Star 2 on the Megadrive, had (still have) a Dreamcast but never got a chance to play PSO back in the day, bought the Gamecube version and a broadband adapter a while ago but could never get it to connect to the server (schtserv).

Got Ultima all and working (had to mess around with my over reactive anti virus!)!!!

Tried it last night, quite good, just getting to grips with it all, using an xbox 1 controller.

Picked a Hunter and got up to level 6 but think i will go back and start with a Ranger.

Anyways, see you all on Ragol

• Like 6

1 hour ago, JagerJohnbo said:

Hi All,

New to PSO, huge fan of Phantasy Star 2 on the Megadrive, had (still have) a Dreamcast but never got a chance to play PSO back in the day, bought the Gamecube version and a broadband adapter a while ago but could never get it to connect to the server (schtserv).

Got Ultima all and working (had to mess around with my over reactive anti virus!)!!!

Tried it last night, quite good, just getting to grips with it all, using an xbox 1 controller.

Picked a Hunter and got up to level 6 but think i will go back and start with a Ranger.

Anyways, see you all on Ragol

Hello and welcome. If you still want to connect to gamecube I can help you out.

Ahhh, my old friend Sandra lives in London, she's wanting to move to Scotland soon!

Enjoy your time here good sir and look forward to running with you, we're glad to have you!

Feel free to hit me up, my platoon of lvl 200s and sub-level 200 characters await ready to assist, look for Tri/Quad characters running about!

• Like 2

Loving the game so far, Level 22, playing through the story quests in the Principals office with my friend, we are both Rangers so could do with some help.

On a side note, do i have to input my user details every time i load up the game or is there a way to save the information?

On 2/14/2020 at 5:56 AM, JagerJohnbo said:

Loving the game so far, Level 22, playing through the story quests in the Principals office with my friend, we are both Rangers so could do with some help.

On a side note, do i have to input my user details every time i load up the game or is there a way to save the information?

Yes, from the Launcher look in Options > General > and make sure 'Save Credentials' is checked