Vypor Sent Me

Sinow Dark

Greetings! I was referred to this place by a veteran PSO player and, being someone coming from the EP 1 & 2 gamecube version, I had to see if it would prove as good as he made it out to be. Gameplay-wise in the server, there's little to complain about. It's just like the good old days back on my dusty old gamecube, but better! It's wave after wave of nostalgia as I play. I have to admit though, being reduced back to the basics does take some getting used to. First words out of my mouth as I stepped into Ep1 again were, and I quote, "I just got pwned by a Rappy." I can safely say the bubble was burst there and then.

Other than that, and the occasional lag-spikes or server breakdowns, it's been nothing but good times. I look forward to many wasted hours and sleepless nights of gaming goodness, just like when I first discovered it.

Community-wise, I haven't met many new people aside from aforementioned Mr. Green-and-black Pokemon, but I hope that I won't be looked at too much as a burden or a noob. I'm still getting used to the control schemes on the PC, so please bear with me.

In closing, the first impressions I'm getting of this place are indeed good ones. My hopes in that trend continuing.

If anyone is interested in knowing anything more about me, please see my 'about me' page.

welcome to the community and to the server. that vypor xD he is a good friend. hope ill know you to some day. and enjoy the game.

sorry for the spikes, =\. lol any way have fun.

• Like 1

I daresay, you're quite welcome for the referral.

Now isn't this so much better than slaying Boomas all by your lonesome on the Gamecube?

Also, you? Burden?

Bah, you shoulda seen DJIJ when I met him.

The poor guy kept catching himself on fire with his own Rafoie. D:

Dunno where he'd be without me having to continually dunk him in the water to put him out.

Bah, you shoulda seen DJIJ when I met him.

The poor guy kept catching himself on fire with his own Rafoie. D:

Dunno where he'd be without me having to continually dunk him in the water to put him out.

Uhm lol x)

Welcome mate :P

LOL? Dj I've heard you can be useless at times, but really?!

Anyways welcome to the server new guy. If you spend any time on the forums (namely, the shoutbox) you'll get to know me REALLY quickly. Forum Spammer, at your service *bows* (we lack a bowing onion head emote D:)

Anyways welcome to the server new guy. If you spend any time on the forums (namely, the shoutbox) you'll get to know me REALLY quickly. Forum Spammer, at your service *bows* (we lack a bowing onion head emote D:)

:onion-head51: < I suppose thats close lol

And welcome sinow, look forward to playing with you.

Edited by djij2010

Well, it's not much but you could use this I suppose.

bowplz.gif?1

.... thats a terrible posted image >_< i wasted 2 minutes trying to see THAT?! XD thanks for the effort Vypor

Ow. I just said it wasn't much. Sorry for trying to help. :I