ROCT quest failed bug?

Domme

Hello all,

i just finished a run of ROCT. After defeating Olga i was standing right at the spot where the teleporter spawns. When the message came up (Incredible... you did it etc.) i was forced to head back to pioneer while clicking the message away. As a result the quest status changed to failed and no reward was given. Does anyone had that before? All other teammates got the reward btw.

Just wanted to let you guys know that this could happen...

Edit: i did one more run and you are not able to move when the final message shows up. so you will be forced back to pioneer with a failed quest status if you stand at the teleporter spot

Greetings,

Malgus

Edited by Domme
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, CannaBeast said:

you cleared it too fast

no. like i said the others got the reward. we were sub 30 minutes. but i don't know if you are able to move when the message comes up. if you can move then it's not a problem. maybe i spammed enter too fast.

Edited by Domme
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Domme said:

Edit: i did one more run and you are not able to move when the final message shows up. so you will be forced back to pioneer with a failed quest status if you stand at the teleporter spot

Greetings,

Malgus

Sorry to read you didn't get your hard earned PD :onion-head65:

Nah I'm kidding, it really sucks, thanks for sharing tho!

• Haha 2

On 2/8/2020 at 3:41 PM, Domme said:

Hello all,

i just finished a run of ROCT. After defeating Olga i was standing right at the spot where the teleporter spawns. When the message came up (Incredible... you did it etc.) i was forced to head back to pioneer while clicking the message away. As a result the quest status changed to failed and no reward was given. Does anyone had that before? All other teammates got the reward btw.

Just wanted to let you guys know that this could happen...

Greetings,

Malgus

Im really sorry to hear this happened to you, but im very happy you were able/willing to reverse engineer the problem and then share it. 

Ill be sure to avoid this potential mishap. Thanks. I can reimberse you your pd if you want lol.

Edited by applesaucin
  • Haha 1