Fun ways to become Disliked

5 hours ago, C01D1 said:

That all sounds like stuff only a Dark Flow using HUcast would dislike. Good thing you main FOmarl the best class! However this "-attacking the same enemies as others in the party" I can confirm it sucks big time when 50 damage over takes your 4-5K leaving you open to get squished.

They’re really just things people who enjoy smooth runs dislike. I’ll add to it
-playing the same quests constantly( think ttf/rt/pod/roct) and not having the spawns even close to memorized  

-not following symbol chat call outs for gathers

-this isn’t a thing that impacts combat but anyone who asks “what’s the best weapon for x class” 

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 2/6/2020 at 8:15 AM, R-78 said:

- Paralyse Gorans during their teleportation

An extention to this one Is Freeze and Paralyse, then kill a Death/Dark Gunner as the last monster of the current spawn :onion-head09:

1 hour ago, Kotta said:

An extention to this one Is Freeze and Paralyse, then kill a Death/Dark Gunner as the last monster of the current spawn :onion-head09:

Bring back old posts like a Necro lol... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kotta said:

You could have made this post in a week's time, and it'd have been exactly a year since the last post. You had the opportunity, and blew it.

This frustrates me more than you can imagine.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Kotta said:

Fun fact it’s proven (by counting frames) that killing without freezing / paralyzing a given set of gunners is simply faster than if you were to freeze them and then kill. So you could really just say “freezing or paralyzing gunners” and be done with it lol

8 hours ago, Saber +7 said:

Fun fact it’s proven (by counting frames) that killing without freezing / paralyzing a given set of gunners is simply faster than if you were to freeze them and then kill. So you could really just say “freezing or paralyzing gunners” and be done with it lol

I know about that. It's just easier to freeze or paralyze them to kill, since they enter back to Invincible frame too fast, and while you're at It, the others will be targetting you (or your team) :onion-head82:

On 3/8/2021 at 6:22 PM, Saber +7 said:

Ice trap and IF do be kinda nice tho for this to make it faster. If you have a different method I am interested in it.

Killing them as they come activated is the fastest way. It depends what weapon you use which depends on the orientation they’re in. If they’re in a small / tight group Vjaya will be the fastest frame method. If they’re spread a wee bit SoV and DoB are likely the next best choices. There’s a lot of possible ways to handle them based off their setup, but any time you have to freeze them it’s automatically going to be slower than methods without. 

7 minutes ago, Sir Rendlan said:

Ice trap and IF do be kinda nice tho for this to make it faster. If you have a different method I am interested in it.

Just now, Saber +7 said:

Killing them as they come activated is the fastest way. It depends what weapon you use which depends on the orientation they’re in. If they’re in a small / tight group Vjaya will be the fastest frame method. If they’re spread a wee bit SoV and DoB are likely the next best choices. There’s a lot of possible ways to handle them based off their setup, but any time you have to freeze them it’s automatically going to be slower than methods without. 

Yeah that’s true I suppose. I use a ranger so I have to use a trap because of knock back issues. But for someone with a vjaya or I suppose I could with my ultima repear I could get the same results

Knock back with iron fost can be terrible at times however I do put the ice trap on there spawn animation as well and center myself and once they drop it’s a rip for them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saber +7 said:

Killing them as they come activated is the fastest way. It depends what weapon you use which depends on the orientation they’re in. If they’re in a small / tight group Vjaya will be the fastest frame method. If they’re spread a wee bit SoV and DoB are likely the next best choices. 

Those situations are kind of very unexpected, generally speaking. 

The only case I can consider Is In the quest PtS, when they last spawn, and just them. 

Any other situation different from that one doesn't seem viable to be effective against them while you're not dealing with just gunners In the room.