Fun ways to become Disliked

Number 1,  use jellen on every boss especially olga

Number 2,  use striker mag and asteron striker on a Cast, to do 0 damage and dmc everything

Number 3,  use /npc 6 (flowen skin) as fomarl or fonewearl

Number 4,  spam constant dmg techs as a force ( see number 2 for reference) 

Number 5,  If you see a hunter with low health, make sure to heal them

Number 6,  Run out in front of everyone, especially if you dont know the area, and hit every button you see

Number 7,  Be unnecessarily aggressive and whine every chance you get (#Razfeldt4thchancefreedom)

Number 8,  Start a run with 3 other people, then go take a shower or cook supper and come back to free loot

Number 9  (Provided to you by Rockettots) Leave a trail of meseta everywhere you go so you dont get lost

Number 10 (provided to you by Rockettots) Hit every laser fence possible

Number 11 (Provided by jezbuz) apon entering a room demand in all caps TTF GO GO GO

if i missed any other fun stuff feel free to add :onion-head09:

Edited by CannaBeast
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

I like tripping all the laser fences in CCA, especially when HU's are zerking. I also like to ask for PIEP right when entering the room, even though the quest just started.

Don't forget about using Divine Punishment to make sure you dmc all enemies at once. Also yelling at the FO for S/D after 1 second of buffs running out.

Pro Tip: leave a trail of meseta while you quest so you can easily find your way back out.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, CannaBeast said:

Number 3,  use /npc 6 (flowen skin) as fomarl or fonewearl

All points are very important, but number 3 is the most important of all.

I want to add a point:

Number 9 - Always greet your teammates when entering in a random room with a "GO TTF VIADO" even if it's not a TTF game (greets to my boi Gadita). There's no other way

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 3

Coming into a Tower quest on an underleveled & undergeared character, and staying despite other people's warnings that they're gonna have a bad time!

Edit: Especially when combined with #7 and/or #6

Edited by Colt
  • Like 1

Joining a room that specifically needs a Fo, and the Fo forgets to heal because is dealing less than 200 dmg to enemies with a Sacred Bow...

SD/RESTA !!

PD: Similar to  what Tots said, but in this case the Fo didn't forget, the Fo is trying to kill everything ._.

Edited by Gor3
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

Be me 😏
pretty elitist thread though tbh 👀

i meant it as an  educational/sarcastic attempt at being helpful :onion-head56:

• Like 2

Enter a PD shop calling all scammers because the units don't cost more than 5 pds

Nuke olga when is orange killing the full team

Drop 10 trimates, moon atomizer and dimates in the quest counter in a HU room before starting quests. IF HU pick up and move em repeat the process again xD

• Like 1