Playing a Good FO.

Zynetic

• 8 months later...

Thank you for this post, mister. I learned that Dark Bridge boosted Zalure by 200% (what?! really?!) and Shifta merge Shifta by 300% (never knew that man, let's hunt it!). I have two questions:

_How do SNS combo cause Demon to work more often?

_How do Mercurius' Gifoie allow teammembers to arrest and freeze Dorphons and Delbiters better then regular Gifoie?

As I have never seen you here in spite of numerous hours of gameplay in the past months, I doubt you are still here. Still I'm asking with the hope of a reply. Thank you in advance.

Thank you for this post, mister. I learned that Dark Bridge boosted Zalure by 200% (what?! really?!) and Shifta merge Shifta by 300% (never knew that man, let's hunt it!). I have two questions:

_How do SNS combo cause Demon to work more often?

_How do Mercurius' Gifoie allow teammembers to arrest and freeze Dorphons and Delbiters better then regular Gifoie?

As I have never seen you here in spite of numerous hours of gameplay in the past months, I doubt you are still here. Still I'm asking with the hope of a reply. Thank you in advance.

Zynetic left a while ago, but he might come back later xD

As for the SNS, it's just a bug wich makes the first attack have the accuracy of the second one and vice versa.

And the gifoie has a smaller range, wich packs the dorphons close togheter and so easier to paralyse with spread needles/traps ^^

As for the dark bridge, it has not the same abillities as on other servers, there is a thread somewhere about what it does on ultima though...

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING THIS.

I juuuust starting playing this game, and I've always enjoyed playing support roles, so I made a FOnewearl. This guide helped make my job easier. Huzzah!

• 3 years later...