I just don't even know anymore.

clooniecuts

I'm trying to play this game, and I'm at the point of where it's about to break me.

I don't have any item, any weapon or anything to help me progress. My stuff is too low, nobody wants to help me anymore because I'm a jackass who did them wrong in the past, and I'm depressed and regretful.

I realize that I leveled up too fast and now I'm in a state where I'm virtually stuck. Shaggy (or whatever he's called on here) has been a big help for me these two days, being one of the people who's greatly helped me.

I'm at the point where I don't even know to go to, I read the guides on this website for max stats, I try to find any guide for which weapon I should look for.

I keep being told "go grind for it, go grind for it" I CAN'T grind for an item when the items I have are too weak. I cannot, I CAN NOT find any gun with hit percentage. ABSOLUTELY NO HIT GUNS.

It makes no sense, it's like everything is out against me, even back when I was playing as Razfeldt.

What do I do? Because nothing is working. I am doing my best. I am. I love this game too much than to become a quitter and a complainer, but it's legit pushing me as to how I'm failing at something that none of you have any problem at it.

And yes, the game takes time and patience. But that's only when you're able to actually kill mobs. I can't kill mobs by myself. I can't kill anything by myself.

Just please. I need help. I won't lose my shit or call people names and whatever I did because the previous year doesn't exist for me. Just please. I promise this time, I really really do.

• Dislike 2
  • Haha 2
  • Dw 1

If i can help at all, i would say that DT's sadly seem to weigh the heaviest when it comes to obtaining the most valued items.Ā 

You can trade a stack of PD's for something like 15 DT. Opening trade rooms, afk mag raising, and farming commodity-type items are good ways to accumulate at earlier levels.Ā 

Keep hunting! If it makes you feel better, i have been playing pso for over 15 years and finally got my first dark weapon this Christmas.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Dw 1

5 minutes ago, chariot said:

If i can help at all, i would say that DT's sadly seem to weigh the heaviest when it comes to obtaining the most valued items.Ā 

You can trade a stack of PD's for something like 15 DT. Opening trade rooms, afk mag raising, and farming commodity-type items are good ways to accumulate at earlier levels.Ā 

Keep hunting! If it makes you feel better, i have been playing pso for over 15 years and finally got my first dark weapon this Christmas.Ā 

...Where am I suppose to get PDs? I have no PDs, I have no items to trade, I can't farm for the point being that I have no weapons good enough to kill mobs.

• Dislike 1
  • Haha 1

In other words, to get to point C from point A, you will likely need to pass through point B first. Persistence eventually gets rewarded! Best part of PSO is the chase and not the catchĀ :)

Happy hunting.Ā 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, chariot said:

In other words, to get to point C from point A, you will likely need to pass through point B first. Persistence eventually gets rewarded! Best part of PSO is the chase and not the catchĀ :)

Happy hunting.Ā 

Again, you didn't answer my question, you're telling the literal exact same thing, making no point to help me. That seems like a norm here apparently.

• Dislike 3

1 minute ago, chariot said:

I am telling you what worked for me. Good luck pal.Ā 

Are you serious? You just told me to use a system that has items I don't have and can't afford. You're essentially telling me to eat shit at this point. What is that going to do for me? I can't afford donation tickets.

• Dislike 2

Aw man... Lets meet on the same level of chill. Im honestly trying to help out. This will be my last response if you keep talking like thatĀ šŸ˜•

This game is designed to provide relevant items at whatever level you are at. If you cant kill mobs in ult, draw back to to VH. There are still good money making oportunities there such as farming V101, mother garb, glide divine, and so on. If you cant do that, draw back to Hard. No shame in playing the game in the linear progression it was designed to have.Ā 

• Like 5

Ā 

make a force, be support. its the cheapest and most people would love to have a force in the group, all you need is high level shifta/deband jellen/zalure

Ā 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, CannaBeast said:

make a force, be support. its the cheapest and most people would love to have a force in the group, all you need is high level shifta/deband jellen/zalure

Honestly the best thing to do.

Christmas Event is near to its end (no I don't know when Larva will turn it off) and you just started again, so even with some help you are not going to be nearly as useful as other ranger/hunter peopleĀ or be able to efficiently solo hunt PGF (as I assume you are hunting that) in only a couple days grinding.

Exp x5 is still on, so just grind a Force to level 100 real quick, get Shifta deband jellen zalure resta level 30, and you will be ofĀ great use to many teams.

• Like 2

Force is a great way to cheaply be useful as support. If you are a Ranger get a cheap Spread Needle Baranz Launcher Frozen shooter Bringers Rifle Canon Rouge and some type of mech guns perhaps some cheap dual birds. Either way people have alot of this stuff rotting in thier banks.Ā 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, C01D1 said:

Force is a great way to cheaply be useful as support. If you are a Ranger get a cheap Spread Needle Baranz Launcher Frozen shooter Bringers Rifle Canon Rouge and some type of mech guns perhaps some cheap dual birds. Either way people have alot of this stuff rotting in thier banks.Ā 

So if people have this stuff rotting in their banks, why is it that no one can aid me in using them? I'm so sick of begging people and I'm not good at using Force characters at all. I tried on Ephinea and it's too difficult. Even then, I don't want to play the game just to be support. I play because I want to be able to hit stuff. I took Razfedt for granted and now I lost that account. I understand being banned for what I did but to lose my character I put countless hours in, even people in the game AND on the forums say is too harsh of a punishment, I thought was a concept I could get over but now I have to be forced to play as a class that is only useful for being the support is really throwing tomatoes in my face.

I am more miserable than I was before. I just don't even know what to do anymore. It's not a fair system what so ever. Not at all.

Ā 

• Dislike 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, clooniecuts said:

So if people have this stuff rotting in their banks, why is it that no one can aid me in using them? I'm so sick of begging people and I'm not good at using Force characters at all. I tried on Ephinea and it's too difficult. Even then, I don't want to play the game just to be support. I play because I want to be able to hit stuff. I took Razfedt for granted and now I lost that account. I understand being banned for what I did but to lose my character I put countless hours in, even people in the game AND on the forums say is too harsh of a punishment, I thought was a concept I could get over but now I have to be forced to play as a class that is only useful for being the support is really throwing tomatoes in my face.

I am more miserable than I was before. I just don't even know what to do anymore. It's not a fair system what so ever. Not at all.

Ā 

Not sure what else to tell you. Your facing the same issue we all have when we started. Put up a wish list and which class your using who knows people may give you freebies just to stop this post from going down the toilet.Ā 

2 hours ago, clooniecuts said:

So if people have this stuff rotting in their banks, why is it that no one can aid me in using them?

Nobody is responsable for no one or has the obligation to help someone. You should not get frustrated because someone doesn't help you or give you freebies, because in the end of the day, nobody is obligated to do that.

Some months ago, iĀ saw a newbie in the shoutbox that wanted to buy a Blue Black Stone, but he only had 5 PDs and the other player was asking for 30 PDs for it. I saw that, so i pmed the guy and gave him the remaining 25 PDs that i had, so he could buy thatĀ BBS. The guy didn't even asked me for help, or even knew me. But that's me, not everyone. I did it because i like to help everyoneĀ when i can and want,Ā but in the end i'm not obligated to do it or is someone else.

I'm so sick of begging people and I'm not good at using Force characters at all. I tried on Ephinea and it's too difficult. Even then, I don't want to play the game just to be support.

Yeah i'm like you, i don't play Forces, not because they are difficult, but because i dislike the class. Althou, the advise regarding starting with FOs, it's a very good advise and kinda "eases" your worries. It's cheap to get the essencials and to be decent and useful for your team. You'll be very dependent on others, but that's part of starting the game. If you change your mind and go for the Force route, PM me because i have tons of >lvl 28 Techs that i don't mind to give you for free.

If you like Rangers for example, you can build a decent range with very "basic" items. Get a hitless Arrest Needle that works very decently without hit in ep1 and ep4 (if possible, convert it to a Arrest Needle), Frozen Shooter, Psycho Ravens (If not possible, get a Hitless Heaven Striker that shouldn't be too expensive) for single target "burst" and get basic weapons like Hell Rayguns, Hell Laser, Demon raygun/laser, etc. Even a 30 hit one, is like 1 pd at most and there are alot of people with them. You can also check the shops everytime you enter in a room to see if they are selling those weapons with hit.

With that, you have a more than enough useful Ranger to play with others and do your job decently.

I understand being banned for what I did but to lose my character I put countless hours in, even people in the game AND on the forums say is too harsh of a punishment

I don't think anyone thinks that your punishment was harsh. You dug your own grave and you knew the possible consequences of it and didn't care about (until now, apparently).Ā I personally think that you are very lucky to still be allowed to play here in this community and you are still very lucky that people are trying to help you, giving you information and attention and even me, considering helping you out with some freebies. AfterĀ all that happened,Ā instead of always saying those silly things, remind to behave if you want to stick around with us and get helped out.

Ā 

This is a grinding game and it's old. As every grinding game, you have to grind your items. There's not a magical formula for that. You either put your time and do slow progresses, or donate money and buy all your gear. Either way, it always will cost you something, it's your choice if you want to spend time or money.Ā  If you can't accept the nature of the game, the game is just not for you. Part of what motivates people playing the game, it's the gamble of hunting items that you don't have and desire having. I don't see that desire in you. You want to go to into a "Veni, vidi, vici" way, which is not the way in this type of games, or anything in life either.

We all started like that. I play here for like 5 years and i still have some things to finish. I didn't think there was a magical formula to jump fast to the end game, so i stood around, learned, made friends to play with and slowly grinded till today.

I like grinding games, but i understand that you don't like. I just think you'reĀ are trying to force yourself to like it, but deep inside, you simply don't like PSO. And that's totally fine.

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 10