Something about Seabed In One Person Mode

So, I was alone during today's happy hour [starting the day], so decided to conveniently go for seabed In one person mode. The first thing I noticed Is that It was a kid's walk compared to online.. [sinows and morfos were easy to ohko]; my guess Is that It was never changed unlike online's morfos buff up. The one problem I encountered about It was Olga Flow: I couldn't damage Olga Flow, just 0 0 0 and normal miss. Buffing/Debuffing and using HP-consuming special attack on heaven striker was equally futile (and Olga was really weak and way more viable, as In his moves are simpler despite being the same as online].

So... Is that something about the game, like, I had to go through something before reaching Olga Flow? (there were floating machines around seabed connecting me to the guild, or giving me Intels that I collect from each ones, and such), or something else?

[Also, does One Person Mode's Olga Flow also counts as dropping PGF, or everything event-related Is only exclusive to the online?]

14 minutes ago, Kotta said:

So, I was alone during today's happy hour [starting the day], so decided to conveniently go for seabed In one person mode. The first thing I noticed Is that It was a kid's walk compared to online.. [sinows and morfos were easy to ohko]; my guess Is that It was never changed unlike online's morfos buff up. The one problem I encountered about It was Olga Flow: I couldn't damage Olga Flow, just 0 0 0 and normal miss. Buffing/Debuffing and using HP-consuming special attack on heaven striker was equally futile (and Olga was really weak and way more viable, as In his moves are simpler despite being the same as online].

So... Is that something about the game, like, I had to go through something before reaching Olga Flow? (there were floating machines around seabed connecting me to the guild, or giving me Intels that I collect from each ones, and such), or something else?

[Also, does One Person Mode's Olga Flow also counts as dropping PGF, or everything event-related Is only exclusive to the online?]

Olga Flow on this server in OPM is not able to be defeated. It's a "buff".

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1