Everything in-game is wrong

Grill

Hey gang been a while since i've posted anything.

Came back to the game from a long break, had a hard time launching the game. FInally got it to work but eeeeeeverything is wrong, from all my items names being messed up to just general numbers. 

help this one.png

Right, im having a hard time with the launcher rn though. I used to just be able to click the shortcut on my desktop and it'd update everything and be dandy. But today the desktop shortcut doesnt work and when i tried to re-install when it stars to patch i get an error withing Ultima PSOBB Launcher saying "Error: Operation did not complete because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.".  Then it changes the Launcher.exe to Launcher.exe.old. 

19 minutes ago, Grill said:

Right, im having a hard time with the launcher rn though. I used to just be able to click the shortcut on my desktop and it'd update everything and be dandy. But today the desktop shortcut doesnt work and when i tried to re-install when it stars to patch i get an error withing Ultima PSOBB Launcher saying "Error: Operation did not complete because the file contains a virus or potentially unwanted software.".  Then it changes the Launcher.exe to Launcher.exe.old. 

You need to add an exclusion for your anti Virus

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I woke up to  a  blue screen from microsoft telling me I'm unsupported and I  need to buy a  new Pc. Make's me think Bill Gates isn't making  enough money? and is actually behind the  bugs & viruses.  It's the  beginning of internet apocalypse. Buy new Pc, protection or get infected. Just  some light heart sattire...don't  freak out.

Edited by RogueZ
Not helpful to the post subject
19 hours ago, RogueZ said:

I woke up to  a  blue screen from microsoft telling me I'm unsupported and I  need to buy a  new Pc. Make's me think Bill Gates isn't making  enough money? and is actually behind the  bugs & viruses.  It's the  beginning of internet apocalypse. Buy new Pc, protection or get infected. Just  some light heart sattire...don't  freak out.

Do you have windows 7?

Grill long time no see:> I would retry downloading the game. Then in your antivirus make an exception to PsoBB folder and all of its contentents. After that you should be fine. As far as weapon stats maybe they weren't as you remembered them. Nothing changes on the game. I can attest to that. There was a good 5 or so years I didnt play and everything was the same.

• Like 1