My sincerest apologies (originally messaged to R-78)

clooniecuts

So, obvious you already know who this is despite my sad attempt of starting anew.

I would like to seriously regret my choices since the start of my offensive regime. I have no limit to what I say and I was always at fault for it, definitely well-aware as I'd be after the fact. I don't like being a terrible hindrance to people and that's what I initially thought that it was the cause of my childish and distasteful way of handling the situation. However, there is no excuse for it, regardless.

I'm not someone who wants to be mean. I don't express intention other than what I actually DO express because of how poorly I present my actions. I realize this, and I can't blindly say "it's because of this that i do that" as if I was influenced by anything other than my poor attitude. I'm too old for doing things of such nature.

I completely apologize for the insults that were directed towards you and everyone else. I apologize for being so needy and so melancholy, all around making the game for myself and others not fun. And I especially, most definitely apologize towards the things I've said in chatbox on an near-daily basis. I'm not regularly a happy person, but that doesn't mean I should disrespect everyone that I talk to or even play with.

I just feel ashamed for how badly my experience with this server and community ended up, and how it could have been easily avoided if I took time away from it rather than just shooting a barrage of insults and sulking in self pity. The things I've said and acted were absolutely levels of me reaching a new low. I'm just not that much of a person who socializes and you can clearly see that through the way I acted towards others.

Those horrible and disgusting names and things I've said about others and you (which I REALLY would never have done in a right frame of mind) legitimately made me feel sick in the mind. That's not me. That's a part of me that I do not want to give the light of day at all.

I do not expect anything of you to be done here. I'm not going to lie, I would love to start anew, but I know it would be against the rules and I've pretty much ostracized myself from the community in the first place. I am only coming here because when I leave something hastily, I cannot leave without repenting my inexcusable regret to everyone I encountered.

I would like to thank you for being a great moderator and everything I've said to you was an impulsive reaction in the heat of the night. Before you ban this account, I would like to repost the message on the boards because I want everyone that I have known and helped me in one way or another to see how much this game, server, and the help from the community did mean to me while playing.

Thank you for reading.

-RazfeldtOmnipotent

• Like 1

That is a very professional apology that comes from a very experienced apologist. Based on what we have seen you are a very angry and vindictive individual. I for one tried to help you but I believe that words and actions cannot fix your attitude. I judge people based on patterns and you have a very self destructive personality and a lack of respect for people. I think it's a decent gesture that you apoligized and I am hopeful that you relax and embrace your life rather then lead a negative one putting others down do to your own apparent insecurities. Good luck it's to bad things got to this level. 

• Like 3

Indeed, this does not excuse everything you did, and so your other account will remain banned.

I actually read your private message (the one you sent Saturday) after I banned your other account for good. If you really thought my actions were unfair, you should have tried to discuss first, instead of sending all those slurs. That attitude never gets anyone anywhere and you should know that.
So now I can tell you: No, the second time I banned you for a week was definitely not simply because you posted << The F(art)-word >>, there were many other offenses you posted that day, which I will refrain from posting here.

Not only those chatbox incidents but also your behavior in game has been reported several times.

At least your apologies are better than nothing.
Personally I am not going to ban this account. I don't care either if you want to start fresh again. It is easy anyway to change your IP, name and be a new person so no one notices.
You already lost everything you had, and didn't win anything at the end, so I just hope this was a good lesson to you.

Feel free to make a new game account, but I will ban you again at the very first offense toward the community.

- The impulsive ban hammer b****

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Indeed, this does not excuse everything you did, and so your other account will remain banned.

I actually read your private message (the one you sent Saturday) after I banned your other account for good. If you really thought my actions were unfair, you should have tried to discuss first, instead of sending all those slurs. That attitude never gets anyone anywhere and you should know that.
So now I can tell you: No, the second time I banned you for a week was definitely not simply because you posted << The F(art)-word >>, there were many other offenses you posted that day, which I will refrain from posting here.

Not only those chatbox incidents but also your behavior in game has been reported several times.

Personally I am not going to ban this account. I don't care either if you want to start fresh again. It is easy anyway to change your IP, name and be a new person so no one notices.
You already lost everything you had, and didn't win anything at the end, so I just hope this was a good lesson to you.

Feel free to make a new game account, but I will ban you again at the first offense.

in fact I reported him like 4 times in less than an hour for several issues but meh. I just read most of the ppl are ok with it and I personally do too. the human don't change behaviors but we can adapt ourselves :P i hope raz just understand the point of playing videogames :P

Edit: I believe this post can be closed. 

Edited by pishion

5 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Feel free to make a new game account, but I will ban you again at the first offense toward the community.

Thank you so much for reading and responding. I did reflect from all of the commotion that went down last week. I will be cautious from now on, and I really want to apologize greatly once again to you because despite me barely knowing you, it was really uncool of me to going that far in that lack of self control with the impulsive comments.

By the way, I legitimately never changed my IP address, I used an alternate browser. (Firefox) I don't want to be dishonest about anything.

• Dislike 1

Whatever, I'm leaving the decision to other staff members, if they still accept you here or not.

• Like 1

Sad to see things ended up this way, many tried to legitimately cheer  you up, myself included, and your reactions made this a bitter experience.

People learn from mistakes, hopefully you truly learn from this one.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

In society, we have choices that either give us freedom or condemn us. If we take away the ability for people to speak that we do not want to hear. Then we risk one day falling prey to are own criticism. Peace and love  

• Like 1