goodbye ultima.

Alex1991

it's been fun, but it seems i am not wanted.

I respected that i was banned, but you guys just don't seem to see the moral standpoint of the situation. none of my items were fake. i just used a exploit to get pds from galen's shop

and spent the pds on items, then i would give them away. don't you people understand that what i did doesn't classify as hacking. hacking is modifying a program to my advantage. i had all legit accounts, all legit items,

and even made some 'friends'. i gave myself up because i thought i would get a slap on the wrist and that was it. even though i stopped hacking, i still got banned. what did i do wrong? I am sorry the kids are too immature to know what i did, but i really don't care anymore.

goodbye ultima, i wish you luck, and i will return. you can ip ban me, hardware ban me, and even isp ban me, but i will always come back.

i never meant any harm, but simple minded people see it otherwise.

Requiem AleX~

Cheating // Hacking = Banning. If you were around longer you would know that exploiting the gallon shop would result in banning. Your items might be legit but it is like paying for a PS3 with fake 100 dollar bills. You get the idea? I think you really need to understand that you have to pay for the consequences of your actions. I think that the MODs and GMs are right for banning you and that you are the one with a shifty moral standpoint. And unless you registered for the boards after you started playing you have been here for 5 days and you already started to "expoit bugs" (not cheating onion100.gifright? lol). Just remember this is not a single player game where noone cares what you do. It is a MMO where I honestly hunted for my PFG and 50hit bringers rifle and whatnot and you just exploited some PDs and got them off people?

• Like 4

I agree with these guys, cheating just isn't acceptable and disrupts the balance and fairness of the game. "Giving to the poor" results in an unfair advantage for those players. Those who are "rich" and have played the game fairly are so because they put in time and hard work. I understand your position but you broke the rules, bottom line, and that's something that can't be justified. If you don't like the rules you're free to go to another server. I wish you luck.

Hopefully upon your return you'll at least play fairly. If you exploit again, not one person will have any minimal sympathy towards you. Giving something to the lower level players is always nice, I personally give away anything I have more than 3 of if they ask for it because i don't need the 20 dragon slayers i find a day.... But they're right, exploiting the game is basically hacking for dummies...

• Like 2

perhaps i did justify this in the wrong way. so, if i legitimiy get the items and give them away, i will be okay? i understood hacking was wrong, it's just i was too lazy to get the items myself. I am sorry for hacking and i am now banned, fair enough. if i do return, it will take me a while to give away rare items again. forgive me for the problems i caused. I was pissed yesterday because i was being treated like i was being a stereotypical hacker. I am sorry if i offended anyone, and no, I am staying banned until i get my new computer tmrw.( college refunds FTW!) anyways cya guys, it's been fun, but posting here is pointless.

so, if i legitimiy get the items and give them away, i will be okay?

I'd say yeah thats okay, its what i do to any low levels i help out

perhaps i did justify this in the wrong way. so, if i legitimiy get the items and give them away, i will be okay? i understood hacking was wrong, it's just i was too lazy to get the items myself. I am sorry for hacking and i am now banned, fair enough. if i do return, it will take me a while to give away rare items again. forgive me for the problems i caused. I was pissed yesterday because i was being treated like i was being a stereotypical hacker. I am sorry if i offended anyone, and no, I am staying banned until i get my new computer tmrw.( college refunds FTW!) anyways cya guys, it's been fun, but posting here is pointless.

tbh i dont have nothing againts you, i bearly know you, and perhaps you feel you didn't hack ore wherever, i respect you admitted in a good way what you did, and i respect that you accepted the ban with morally , but this is the path you choose i just did my work.

and i want to thank you for using the exploit , i though that hack was already blocked ill work in it more then.

chill out man.

• Like 4

oh, i am not mad, pissed i can't play on my fav servers anymore, but i can wait. i hold no hard feeling larva.

as i said, i could supply with with all the hacks i found, pretty underground ones, so you can patch them, but idk if it will help you in any way.

Edited by Alex1991