I regret to inform you..

EDEN

I regret to inform you all, that after learning that this game is hard and that PRs suck, that I cannot go on playing.

I keep having dreams of playing CCA, and doing really well with my PRs. But then a giant robot wearing Harry Potter's invisibility cloak jumps seemingly across time and space and smacks the soul out of my body. These nightmares haunt me. I'm afraid to fall asleep..

I spent a lot of Dutch Tickets (even my cool ranch ones) maxing my PRs out and I've used them for so long that I just cant handle the fact that their range sucks and are the sole reason those robots yeet me into the afterlife.

I.. I don't feel like I can go fast anymore 🥺

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

PRs are worth nothing now in fact I wouldn't be caught "Dead" using them (Get it? Because of its horrible range) I will make a room in Block 3 for everyone to drop off their gently used PRs to me for immediate "disposal". I promise I will not sell them as who would be stupid enough to buy such garbage. It is known.