Need Help

(Jay)

Hello Everyone!

So I need some help understanding a major issue I am having with this game. Basically since the anniversary event started I am having an exceedingly difficult time playing due to constant disconnections/kicked. I run other games and apps on my computer and I never have issues but i try to play this game and I cannot complete a quest or even a short run of something without getting kicked. I have this issue any time I run a quest, long or short and it happens when playing alone and with people as well. This is becoming frustrating to the point where I am about done playing this game entirely. I love the nostalgia and community but without being able to complete anything without getting kicked is annoying! Is there some sort of underlying server issue that may be causing this? Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!

This errros must of the times its something on the end of the user side. 

First thing we suggest is to chekc your AV and firewall. Try to avoid using the computer internet over WiFi instead hard wire. 

Make sure all drivers are up to date. Also make sure there no torrent or something causing major internet usage at the moment of playing the game .

Please provide computer info.

I had similar disconnecting problems for the 1st few months i played.  I tried different settings, uninstalled all anti virus, changed to windows 7, changed resolution.  Nothing was working.  In the end i found out it was a wifi problem.  I have pretty decent internet and i can play online other games no problem but this one game doesnt work well with wifi.  For a while it was literally impossible for me to connect to a room with 2 or more people.  

Hard wire in or change your wifi.  Or you can try you cell phone internet and see if that helps.  Sometimes they are more stable.