11th Anniversary Event Player Made Drop Table

jezbuz

Some official information since I don't think anyone would find it otherwise.

On Very Hard, SonicTeam Armor drops from Shambertin on All IDs with a drop rate 3x harder than Ultimate.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, R-78 said:

Some official information since I don't think anyone would find it otherwise.

On Very Hard, SonicTeam Armor drops from Shambertin on All IDs with a drop rate 3x harder than Ultimate.

I've been killing Shambertin in since the event began in "ULTIMATE". I am already resigning myself in obtaining that item, I have sacrificed almost the entire event just looking for 1 item of them and it still does not appear in drop. I have to assume that it is about 1/900 of Drop. It is already being considered a waste of time and investment. I don't mean it, but I think those who came to get it was pure luck nothing more. Anyway, congratulations to those who obtained it and advice to others. then look for something else, otherwise you will be wasted of your time ....

49 minutes ago, Damian Lazcano said:

I've been killing Shambertin in since the event began in "ULTIMATE". I am already resigning myself in obtaining that item, I have sacrificed almost the entire event just looking for 1 item of them and it still does not appear in drop. I have to assume that it is about 1/900 of Drop. It is already being considered a waste of time and investment. I don't mean it, but I think those who came to get it was pure luck nothing more. Anyway, congratulations to those who obtained it and advice to others. then look for something else, otherwise you will be wasted of your time ....

It’s less than 1/300 in ultimate. 

Arrest Booster - Ep4 - Saint-Milion - Ult - Purplenum 

Edited by Shin
50th percentile in spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Damian Lazcano said:

I've been killing Shambertin in since the event began in "ULTIMATE". I have to assume that it is about 1/900 of Drop

Your estimation is way off.
Event started 12 days ago.
Let's assume you take 15 minutes to make a POD room, start the quest, finish the boss and return to lobby.
I will not take HH into consideration but won't take DAR reduction either so that they kinda compensate each other.
I'm not even taking Kondrieu appearance either into consideration, which saves you ~1/10 run.
Assuming STA is 1/300 (3x easier than your theory), it means you need to farm 25 PODs a day during this whole event to get one in average.
25 PODs, with 4 PODs an hour that is 6h15 of farming.
I really don't think you ran 6h15 of only POD everyday since this event started.

Either way it's all about RNG. Some lucky people find an STA in their first run.
I myself have not found any STA for 3 years now so trust me I know the pain.
In 2015, someone ran 877 POD before getting their STA, all on shared dropstyle so no DAR reduction.
Some people complain before they even made a tenth of them.
We all know STA is not an easy drop, and that is not surprising for the best armor of this game,
which can give you immunity to any magic attack.
Don't forget odds get lower with players number: in a 4P room, 1/300 becomes 1/500.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1