11th Anniversary Ultima Event

R-78

Ultima Anniversary Event

PSO-ANNIVERSARY-2019-18-November-2019-Ba

So we been online eleven years, and probably this year is one of the most complicated we have gone trough
but still here we are preveiling. We still here thanks to the entire community, the members who play day after day,
the player who stay at night playing with his friends. And this is the must important part of Ultima, making friends.

During the years ultima has been a place to make friends, and theres people have even met here, and then decide to meet
in person and even to actually got married. Just this year i receive a pm from a member thanking me because he meet 
his wife here at the ship and ultima was the bridge for them. 

This is Ultima a place for eveyeone to have fun, make friends and play this awesone game
Im confident that whoever played here Ultima its gonna be
part of his life for a long time.!!!

Thanks to everyone who make this possible  Happy Birthday Ultima.!!

Ultima's 11th Birthday Event has started!

:gun: Asteron Striker :gun:

Handgun
300 - 380 ATP
60 ATA
Hell Special

:arm: SonicTeam Armor :arm:

500 DEF
500 EVP
80 All resistances

:mag: Ultima's engine :mag:

Use on a mag Level 50+ to obtain Ultima Mag.

:mag: D-Photon Core :mag:

Use on a Kama Level 100+ to obtain Gael Giel.

:ite: Mr. Naka's Business Card :ite:

Exchange 3 of them for an S-rank Weapon with the special of your choice.
Ask any GM once event is over.
Add a Christmas Present to get a custom name on it.

:can: Sonic Magazine :can:

Wand
5 ATP
25 ATA

:gun: Hand of Justice :gun:

Handgun
400 - 400 ATP
65 ATA
25 Grind
Demon Special

iJkrai0.png

:swo: Tyrfing :swo:

Twin Sword
700 - 740 ATP
80 ATA
13 Grind
Geist Special

wJruaj6.png

:swo: Sword of Ultima :swo:

Combine it with Psycho Black Crystal to obtain Ten Years Blade

F5kOPKt.png

:gun: Ultima Bringer's* :gun:

JpHKLmt.png

:ite: Frozen Booster :ite:

Combine with Panzer Faust +9 to make Frozen Faust*

5B4xDW4.png

:ite: Arrest Booster :ite:

Combine with Panzer Faust +9 to make Arrest Faust*

MQTx7tf.png

* Those items might change in the future.

Thanks to @FALC0N for the banner (Full size)

Thanks to @Lipelis for last year's item skins

Thanks to Larva for the story

Good Luck Everyone

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Salem11 said:

Fixed Arrest Faust and Fronzen Faust for Multi? 

2 hours ago, Sir Rendlan said:

I had a conversation with Fyrewolf (Saith) about it. He said it was broken, but this was a few weeks ago on the test server. Maybe it's now fixed? Or the items are different between the servers.

They are both still broken as well as the Ultima Bringer. Saith really is not around much I am not sure he's a reliable source for this stuff at the moment. He has access to all the information, but I seriously doubt he reads our chats and posts in the staff sections.

Edited by Saber +7

Added some text to the OP. Novemeber is my birthday, and my weedding anniversary and now this novermber i got married by church and at this moment im out of the country due to the wedding, I couldn't participate or do anything for this event this time, but we will try to best once i get back to work in the server and fix what we can do.

have a happy anniversary event everyone.!!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

47 minutes ago, Larva said:

Added some text to the OP. Novemeber is my birthday, and my weedding anniversary and now this novermber i got married by church and at this moment im out of the country due to the wedding, I couldn't participate or do anything for this event this time, but we will try to best once i get back to work in the server and fix what we can do.

have a happy anniversary event everyone.!!

Thank much ! Now i know <3 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Larva said:

155 anniversary Event !!

Sta rate will be reduce since we have like 100 already drop

You know I've always thought you got a lot of hate and trash talk for no reason and empathized because it must be hard to have been running this server for so long while having a busy real life besides.

But really? Do you really want even the most understanding people to turn against you? Do you know how most people spend fucking hundreds of hours hunting rare stuff like this and NEVER even get one? And you just casual walk in and announce that, when I was already starting to get unmotivated as hell to hunt this fucking elusive item.

You know if you don't want to run the server any longer, just hand the lead over and don't push the meagre 20-30 people still playing away, that's just stupid and mean.

Sorry I'm usually not the type to flame someone on the Internet, but that's just...

Edited by Viande
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

The change did not take effect yet so you can keep hunting for the moment, while I try to ask Larva not to nerf the drop rate.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Larva said:

155 anniversary Event !!

Sta rate will be reduce since we have like 100 already drop

Good job, so whoever didn't get a STA so far gets a big middlefinger from now on 🖕 Congratulations 👏

I feel sorry for people who have to deal with your bad decisions, looks like you can't see for yourself how the consequences of your words can be catastrophic for the server's image.

Even if you decide not to apply this change (because we know you are not reliable regarding concrete server changes, like previously seen on Serene Swan episode), clearly shows how you have zero empathy towards your playerbase.

How in the world do you think you are making people happier by letting them know they will have to spend more time finding a item they only have the opportunity to get only once every year?

I'm sure you have sample numbers of STA's dropped from previous years and their rates somewhere on your computer. How hard is for you to take your time and design a decent drop rate that is coherent to the number of STA's you guessed to drop the whole event? I mean, you could do that if you didn't just take the rate numbers out of your imagination and used some math instead.

Also what do we have to say about the items you released since previous Anniversary and are still broken, non functional? The most important server's event and yet the most decadent event in terms of polishment and care from server's owner.

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 5
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Noob Saibot said:

Good job, so whoever didn't get a STA so far gets a big middlefinger from now on 🖕 Congratulations 👏

I feel sorry for people who have to deal with your bad decisions, looks like you can't see for yourself how the consequences of your words can be catastrophic for the server's image.

Even if you decide not to apply this change (because we know you are not reliable regarding concrete server changes, like previously seen on Serene Swan episode), clearly shows how you have zero empathy towards your playerbase.

How in the world do you think you are making people happier by letting them know they will have to spend more time finding the items they only have the opportunity to get only once every year?

I'm sure you have sample numbers of STA's dropped from previous years and their rates somewhere on your computer. How hard is for you to take your time and design a decent drop rate that is coherent to the number of STA's you guessed to drop the whole event? I mean, you could do that if you didn't just take the rate numbers out of your imagination and used some math instead.

Also what do we have to say about the items you released since previous Anniversary and are still broken, non functional? The most important server's event and yet the most decadent event in terms of polishment and care from server's owner.

Aughhh seam like you just looking for anything to start a argument... Even jokes..... And thanks for the middle finger it really shows the best our of you. ✌️

It wasss a jooookkkkeee...  

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Larva said:

Aughhh seam like you just looking for anything to start a argument... Even jokes..... And thanks for the middle finger it really shows the best our of you. ✌️

It wasss a jooookkkkeee...  

prankd2.gif.dc9d69f1f23bb0bc0c7ea928c4f0b82c.gif

Also I call bull. You saw the shitstorm and changed your mind. Either that or it was a reeeeeally unfunny joke. I'm going for the former.

Edited by bobshlibidich
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, bobshlibidich said:

prankd2.gif.dc9d69f1f23bb0bc0c7ea928c4f0b82c.gif

Also I call bull. You saw the shitstorm and changed your mind. Either that or it was a reeeeeally unfunny joke. 

Exactly what I thought when he said "It wasss a jooookkkkeee..."

keep-calm-and-dont-loose-time-with-undec

• Like 1