Sinow Neo's PD/DT Shop

SinowNeo617

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shinoooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, final pacman said:

I'll buy your charged suppress with hit 

ok sure np ill be online for a bit if u wanna meet up

How much for 1 of each of the following? (According to your list, 20 PDs, but I ask in case you offer a package discount ;) ). I'm on now and will be for the next few hours. Otherwise, I can get on just about anytime in the next 8 hours. Contacting me through Discord is the best for me:

Rick#5488

Slicer of Fanatic 35 0 0 45

Glide Divine v.00 0 0 40 60

Godrics Cloak

V101

6 hours ago, Rowen R. said:

How much for 1 of each of the following? (According to your list, 20 PDs, but I ask in case you offer a package discount ;) ). I'm on now and will be for the next few hours. Otherwise, I can get on just about anytime in the next 8 hours. Contacting me through Discord is the best for me:

Rick#5488

Slicer of Fanatic 35 0 0 45

Glide Divine v.00 0 0 40 60

Godrics Cloak

V101

Hi , sure i can give a little discount. im available now. i tried your discord but your name didnt come up.

• Thanks 1

On 3/19/2021 at 1:18 PM, SinowNeo617 said:

Hi , sure i can give a little discount. im available now. i tried your discord but your name didnt come up.

Thanks! Not sure why re Discord. I added yours from your profile and it looks like it sent.

• Thanks 1

• SinowNeo617 changed the title to Sinow Neo's PD/DT Shop