re-rolling FO? or RA?

kinso05

So looking for some advice, I haven't really made up my mind, but I am thinking of swapping over to the force (i wish it was the Jedi force)

All my PSO lifespan I've played HU...
I currently have a 140 Humar and a 130 Hunewearl but I am feeling a change of pace is in order but I cant decide which class to roll..

I play solo a whole lot so wearl suited me pretty nicely, but im not gonna lie my knowledge of RA and FO is very limited (not retarded tho...lol)

So im open to any suggestions or advice - pros and cons would be nice.
Side note - I was thinking about RA but the metal footsteps irks me... idk why

So looking for some advice, I haven't really made up my mind, but I am thinking of swapping over to the force (i wish it was the Jedi force)
All my PSO lifespan I've played HU...
I currently have a 140 Humar and a 130 Hunewearl but I am feeling a change of pace is in order but I cant decide which class to roll..

I play solo a whole lot so wearl suited me pretty nicely, but im not gonna lie my knowledge of RA and FO is very limited (not retarded tho...lol)
So im open to any suggestions or advice - pros and cons would be nice.
Side note - I was thinking about RA but the metal footsteps irks me... idk why

I remenber a friend told me that he download a skin to avoid those annoying foot steps, racast or racaseal are the best cc of the game, but think ur play Style actually the 4 ransgers aree god to play an specific play style. Ramarl are great to play with clio zalure great distance.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

FOs are quite expensive in meseta.  Also, I would wait longer to start a FO until you've acquired enough gear and tech disks to get one up and running quickly.

First and foremost, the RA's ability to engage many targets at once, namely with shotguns and launchers, gives them a force multiplication ability that few other classes have.

Therefore they are ideal for soloing, especially the RAmar and RAmarl due to their techs. 

Hope this helps, good luck!

Edited by Trigunman

7 hours ago, kinso05 said:

FO is very limited (not retarded tho...lol)

(not retarded tho...lol)

retarded

irks me

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, assface said:

I remenber a friend told me that he download a skin to avoid those annoying foot steps, racast or racaseal are the best cc of the game, but think ur play Style actually the 4 ransgers aree god to play an specific play style. Ramarl are great to play with clio zalure great distance.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

RAcaseal is easily one of the worst characters in the game. RAcast can be decent, but still even he is not as good as HUcast, HUnewearl, RAmar, or FOmar. 

Idk even if I roll a character on a separate account that I can just dual log with on of my existing characters, I was thinking fonewearl to log with my humar...but I honestly can't decide, I'd just use units to boost ata and speed level the character by abusing the range and aoe of a bomb-chu probably ...

I've been playing for quite sometime. To me it comes down to a certain few aspects of playing style, and brute force. I love going in and rushing and getting as much as I can. I've played fomar for years on gamecube and solo'd. That was a pain. My luck with RAmar has always been, above expectations. One of my favorite bragging rights is on my xbox I had a ramar that was lvl 100 and I can solo ultimate dark falz. My lvl 90 fomar dies in one hit on VH darkfalz. Now there's some reasoning to that, offline and no access to trading for better stuff. I personally love my RAcast setup right now but the stats he has you need to be lvl 200 for. My RAmar I could solo at like lvl 170 with nothing too fancy.

Here's my notes on somethings.

RAmar or RAmarl can have support tech s/d. Everything else RAmarl idk. However RAmar I had success in both long range and short range.

RAcast is always considered a secondary HUcast because of the max ATP and choices of weapons he can use. And traps.

My weapons are

Psycho Raven

Arrest needle

Iron Faust not on RAmar 

Dark Meteor

Frozen shooter

Asteron striker

Daylight scar

Ultima Reaper

Yasminkov 9000m

My shields and units are

Sonicteam armor 

Gratia racast

Red ring RAmar 

Cure freeze

Centurion battle

Centurion ability 

Adept

This allows me for my racast to have max resistances idr what it gives my ramar being he can't use gratia.

My mag is 5/165/30/0 iirc

I also believe I am using a different mag on my ramar.

These are higher geared stuff yes. But I wanted to point out that you can make beefy as hell characters.

This may seem useless information but I wanted to point out what I personally use for my RAcast and RAmar and I enjoy it. Also if you had macho blades you can give yourself lvl 7 buffs.

FO classes idk if they can solo but it is possible. And they are expensive. However you can ask a gm for meseta rooms.

• Like 1

RAcast if you want to be alive to use Moon Atomizers on those poor dead HUcasts and their silly Dark Flows with no STA or triple invulnerability mag. A great HUcast who knows spawns can do more damage then a RAcast (but... this is with ideal gear and great situational awareness) chances are due to the fact you can actually use your superior health as a RAcast I would argue its much better class for soloing where as HUcast needs support to fully shine. I use both and to be honest RAcast is my favorite, but that is the great thing about PSO we do not have to agree because choices exists to suit our individual playing styles.

• Like 1