Halloween symbol chat mini event

R-78

5 hours ago, Lipelis said:

Lol I made this symbol in 2017, ask @drdingus
More people from my team DankFlow at time know that it is from me.

Sorry that it is similar to what you made 2 years ago. Do  you have any proof or  an Image to  compare  it  to?    I didn't copy this from  you.

1 minute ago, RogueZ said:

Sorry that it is similar to what you made 2 years ago. Do  you have any proof or  an Image to  compare  it  to?    I didn't copy this from  you.

Since there is  a  problem with you claiming You  made it.. I will withdraw my  entry.  

• Dislike 2

10 minutes ago, RogueZ said:

I delete this character a long time ago, however I did made this symbol, this is not similar or whatever, every pixels are the same so what are you doing?
Now since the bad faith is strong with you, I will ask to my ex-teamates if they remember it from me or not.

So @Lucapy did I made this symbol while we were playing on Halloween? https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/uploads/monthly_2019_10/Untitled.png.935e0547e81c6da95a21eb9e6f8fc65f.png

Same question goes to @Usagi and @RedSniper.

10 minutes ago, RogueZ said:

I was about to ask you if you made this symbol with a yes/no question to see if you were able to admit some truth but I don't even have to do that, you are straight forward about it, you didn't make it, you copied it.

1 hour ago, Lipelis said:

Enhanced Pumpkin & Cursed Cat are here 💀

BKA2CLb.jpg

hm6jWK3.jpg

So you basically just copied  my Symbol and  changed a few  things...lol Nice try   You don't think someone else could  make a  similar chat? I posted this  before you and now you pop up with a similar one...sad.  You don't own the rights to what chats people  make. You could  have 50 people say you made it, but as  you  said yourself you deleted that char long ago.

Edited by RogueZ
double words
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, C01D1 said:

Damn just seeing this can we make the deadline Nov 1st? Gotta bring the kid treat or treating lol

Sorry I can't extend the deadline, I already made it PST time so that the most westerly people have until midnight

Though if you still want to do it "for the fun of it", feel free to post it later

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RogueZ said:

So you basically just copied  my Symbol and  changed a few  things...lol Nice try   You don't think someone else could  make a  similar chat? I posted this  before you and now you pop up with a similar one...sad.  You don't own the rights to what chats people  make. You could  have 50 people say you made it, but as  you  said yourself you deleted that char long ago.

Ok here is an update

I just found a screen shot from 2017 :

hffakPn.png

dvLL6Bh.png

Now let's compare it to your entry :
Untitled.png

You were right, the symbol are differents, you did a great job at making it different.

Now my 2019 entry is called Enhanced Pumpkin.
Because I didn't like the font tooth of my symbol at time and also because Lucapy made a better symbol than mine (yeah I'm telling the full story because I have to face bad faith) and I delete it, now it's fixed.

Edit: You can see the modification date of the picture over here https://i.gyazo.com/7a682d95921a12be4e1ec6abdcfd8364.mp4 

Edited by Lipelis

1 minute ago, Lipelis said:

Ok here is an update

I just found a screen shot from 2017 :

hffakPn.png

dvLL6Bh.png

Now let's compare it to your entry :
Untitled.png

You were right, the symbol are differents, you did a great job at making it different.

Now my 2019 entry is called Enhanced Pumpkin.
Because I didn't like the font tooth of my symbol at time and also because Lucapy made a better symbol than mine (yeah I'm telling the full story because I have to face bad faith) and I delete it, now it's fixed.

Lemme copy your work.

Okay but change it a little so it's not obvious.

Perfect.

• Haha 2

Lets all bitch about who made what symbol  chat.  Grow the fuk up , i got a symbol chat of a middle finger,  you going to bann me if i post it?  Way to suck the fun out of a mini event!

Edited by Terrybriggs711
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1