Halloween Event 2019

R-78

3 hours ago, R-78 said:

There are usually 4 places used for Rappy hunting

• Respective Tomorrow (10)
  • Random Attack Xrd Stage, first 2 rooms (7)
  • Regular VR Temple variation A, first 2 rooms (5)
  • Regular VR Temple variation B, check the north corridor then clear the 2 east rooms (7)
  • 5-1 Government quest, same as variation B (7), if you clear the quest you can skip the dialogues for the next runs

But as dchamberlin89 said, you better wait until Green Names are on.

Thank you for this recomendation, i did myself severals quests until find the most apropriate quest for find most rappys.
I liked the respective tomorrow and randon attack xrd stage, many rappys appeared.
Also appeared in:
Maximum Atack U: Temple
Vilanius

Malicius uprising#1 (but this is clock quest, need high lvl).
Was fun, found 2 mag cell 502  and mag cell to chu chu.

taking advantage of the subject, where can i find that mag cell for angel wings?

On 10/30/2019 at 9:19 PM, Syn said:

I mean it’s pros & cons to this, new items would be clever for events by now it’s been the same for a few (years) but also a understanding in lack of help creating -_-

yes I would like to take interest that is a little bit great as nothing :3 

On 10/31/2019 at 12:31 AM, R-78 said:

• Ganondorf Shield?
  • Serene Swan?
  • Ten Years Blades?
  • Frozen Faust & Arrest Faust?
  • 4/20 shields?
  • Water Gun?
  • Quasar Staff?
  • Mille Faucilles?
  • Neutron Skin?
  • Outlaw Star?
  • Alis Resolve?

a moment where the arrest and fronzen Faust was not fixed that was not great, that's why I do not like to hear something broken without info say for fixend since 1 year a pity very serious...

On 11/7/2019 at 1:36 AM, dillo64 said:

Anyone know the drop rates for these items, like Girasole? Or is it a mystery?

Apparently not horrible, I found two of them last night out of 3 PoD runs on VH in EP4.

Happy hours were also not active...  My FOmar, Triforcer made it a quick and easy run, especially when you can just grants Shambertin to death quickly. :onion108:

16 hours ago, Lemon said:

@FALC0N Killer job on the banner.

Agreed, the halo rappies scaring the FOnewarl is both hilarious and cute.  :onion-head11:

*sigh* Wish I could draw anime styled stuff like that...

Edited by Trigunman

1 hour ago, Trigunman said:

Apparently not horrible, I found two of them last night out of 3 PoD runs on VH in EP4.

Happy hours were also not active...  My FOmar, Triforcer made it a quick and easy run, especially when you can just grants Shambertin to death quickly. :onion108:

Agreed, the halo rappies scaring the FOnewarl is both hilarious and cute.  :onion-head11:

*sigh* Wish I could draw anime styled stuff like that...

So you are Triforcer! Our Team was wondering if we were being spoofed haha.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, C01D1 said:

So you are Triforcer! Our Team was wondering if we were being spoofed haha.

Actually Triforcer is like one of my oldest characters, 2nd after Trigunman, he's probably been around longer than your team, no spoofing. :onion-head11:

But honestly, Triforcer is actually more like an urban legend... :onion-head65::onion120:

Kinda like Santa Claus...

He shows up out of the blue, wears a fancy robe and hands out lots of neat and fun red boxes to all the good little n00bs here at Ultima!

:onion-xmas2::onion-xmas3::onion-xmas4:

Edited by Trigunman
  • Thanks 1

• 11 months later...
On 10/30/2019 at 11:44 AM, Lipelis said:

this is not about snapping fingers and a new item appears, this is not how it work, if you seriously want to be a boss one day you should know that. The amount of time to design and make a coherent item for a game could be a full-time job on its own. Remember that Soly and other members from the staff have no obligation to continue what they are doing for us, they are volunteers putting efforts in Ultima on their free time when they can.

This Is the reason why modern videogames have "Updates".

You know, fixing bugs, "nerfing" and "buffing" characters, Items, and all that stuff.

To balance what's out of balance... [or, the opposite :/], or just give up on It... [Smash 4's Bayonetta, i.e.:onion-head63:]

Etc. :onion-head70: