Using cure, on my armor to play good as a droid hunter

assface

All right guys i need some help here, right now im playing with :

* Dress plate (70 dark res)

- Centurion battle (110% speed)

- V502 (special like hell,arrest)

- Smart link(to use guns better acuaracy)

- cure confuse ( never get confuse)

* Ganondorf shield (i believe is 40 dark res and fire, not so sure) (also 20 ata and 20 luck)

But definily i cap dark using both.

* Nidra 5def 85 dex 110 pow to rich ata without any units.

So the thing is that im maxed on ata and luck but my atp is not maxed. Actually i need more than 100 atp.

As a droid hunter is dificult to play without cures coz we can use anti tech also we dont have a wep that has anti special like glide divine. We only count with 10 sol atomaizer, and sometimes the shocks spam on gal or spam with bees (gui gue debuff and confuses) are a pain in the ass[emoji28] and definily as a hunter we definily need a extra help to play, like create that wep to use anti or create a new unit like v505 ( better ur acuaracy special plus have cure confuse on it)

( Or super smartface do the same like smart link but also add a centurion arm)

Coz playing with the standar build using a 185 pow 15 dex mag and Centurion arm,centruion battle v502 and smart link, theres no space to use cures ):

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

If you must carry a cure unit, I'd recommend cure/shock, as with all machines, casts are highly prone to shocking.

As far as ATP goes, there are a variety of ways to go about this.

Centurion/power, Kasami Bracer, eat more power mats,(if you haven't hit your mat cap) raise a POW mag...

I see you're trying to get as much ATA as possible with your HUcast, but honestly there is only so high they can go before you start affecting your other stats, as with your ATP you've seen.

You will have to find a happy "middle" somewhere between ATA and ATP at that point.  I'd certainly recommend getting some cent/pows while the Triforce event is still active and of course, eat more power mats.

Hope this helps, good luck!

If you must carry a cure unit, I'd recommend cure/shock, as with all machines, casts are highly prone to shocking.

As far as ATP goes, there are a variety of ways to go about this.

Centurion/power, Kasami Bracer, eat more power mats,(if you haven't hit your mat cap) raise a POW mag...

I see you're trying to get as much ATA as possible with your HUcast, but honestly there is only so high they can go before you start affecting your other stats, as with your ATP you've seen.

You will have to find a happy "middle" somewhere between ATA and ATP at that point.  I'd certainly recommend getting some cent/pows while the Triforce event is still active and of course, eat more power mats.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Check f1b9fcc57ea33acc42b0fe8779f7df51.jpg&key=5853bbdcfeb30f888249cfa1480228647d957afa3f4e3ccb67d0402cd8adf0ae

fda3c6c26fcea224b8bf7fe187f4896f.jpg

Yes, you're maxed out for your class for ATA, still you can't max out ATP unless you do some of the above I suggested.(minus eating pow mats, you've maxed out mats)

Check out the HUcast max stats in the Max Stats Guide, they have a better setup at getting maximum stats:

Edited by Trigunman

The V502 is probably only needed for certain quests/hunts. The other units for the setup are pretty much mandatory.  I swap that for a cure unit depending on what we're running. 

And if using the swan with v502, the devils doesnt really do that much with hucast.  Psycho raven special isnt great either.  I change it out whenever i need a cure slot.  Change it back when i dont.

• Like 1

And if using the swan with v502, the devils doesnt really do that much with hucast.  Psycho raven special isnt great either.  I change it out whenever i need a cure slot.  Change it back when i dont.
I believe demons works perfect without v502, ineed it to play with hell and arrest coz i like to use boomerang in my opinion i prefer sacrifice atp and play good with my cure/confuse,centa/battle,v502,smart link and when dont need the cure use a centurion power

V502 only affects paralysis, confusion, instant death and regular ice specials activation. Not demon/devil.

Also, the more ETH you have, the less likely you get shocked by thunder attacks.

V502 only affects paralysis, confusion, instant death and regular ice specials activation. Not demon/devil.
Also, the more ETH you have, the less likely you get shocked by thunder attacks.
Exactly, so in the future when i get a STA the only cure i probably use ill be cure confuse

Hell with a STA, you'll be damn near immune to EVERYTHING, including damage, forget cure/units!

...And good luck with that, I've been here 9 years and still have yet to get my hands on a STA. :onion-head25:

9 minutes ago, Trigunman said:

Hell with a STA, you'll be damn near immune to EVERYTHING, including damage, forget cure/units!

...And good luck with that, I've been here 9 years and still have yet to get my hands on a STA. :onion-head25:

😮 9 years, no STA... that's nuts. I hope you find 1 this year.