S>Arrest booster

darkflowen

sorry I thought it was a troll I think they are worth more than 65 pd just for the rarity 

Olga Flow - Ultimate - Ep2 - Test Subject Disposal Area (Seabed) Viridia Greenill Bluefull Pinkal Redria  1/256

Kondrieu - Ultimate - Ep4 - Big Pit (Subterranean Desert) Skyly Purplenum Oran Yellowboze Whitill 1/292

• Like 3

18 hours ago, darkflowen said:

sorry I thought it was a troll I think they are worth more than 65 pd just for the rarity 

Olga Flow - Ultimate - Ep2 - Test Subject Disposal Area (Seabed) Viridia Greenill Bluefull Pinkal Redria  1/256

Kondrieu - Ultimate - Ep4 - Big Pit (Subterranean Desert) Skyly Purplenum Oran Yellowboze Whitill 1/292

oh I have never had the event items Arrest & Fronzen Booster So I do not know what do you think about price?

On 10/24/2019 at 1:54 PM, darkflowen said:

hi i sell arrest booster PM me with offers plz

Haven't been around in going on 2 years.... Arrest booster and frozen booster.... You mean to tell me we can make arrest needles and freeze needles now!??! (hopefully a demons booster comes along!) 

1 hour ago, O9B066 said:

Haven't been around in going on 2 years.... Arrest booster and frozen booster.... You mean to tell me we can make arrest needles and freeze needles now!??! (hopefully a demons booster comes along!) 

They make arrest faust and frozen faust, but it's a single-target wep (the wiki is incorrect)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ford522 said:

They make arrest faust and frozen faust, but it's a single-target wep (the wiki is incorrect)

Oh damn, eh that's sorta crappy then theirs bind rifle and the one that looks like lindcry and frozen shooter snow queen... Think they should of done the needle since it's range is short as a iron faust variant multi target would be OP. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, O9B066 said:

Oh damn, eh that's sorta crappy then theirs bind rifle and the one that looks like lindcry and frozen shooter snow queen... Think they should of done the needle since it's range is short as a iron faust variant multi target would be OP. Thanks. 

yes that's why I've already talked about idea personally these arrest and fronzen faust are single targets on iron faust same multi targets

4 hours ago, O9B066 said:

Np