Help! What to do when u get lvl100?

I would like suggestions from you, what to do when you get lvl100, simple equips, with mag yet to level up.

Many say to do ttf until you get nauseated, but I don't see it being fun.
I wanted to enjoy the game, and not suffer so much to kill the monsters.

It's so weird not to have a healthy progression when you get to lvl100, because from hard to very hard it's ok, but when you get to the ultimate it gets really weird.

So what do you recommend me to do?
humar lvl100 to lvl110? lvl120? lvl130?
ranger lvl100 to lvl110? lvl120? lvl130?
Fomar lvl100 to lvl110? lvl120? lvl130?

thank you.

That's easy...  Wait for it...

Keep leveling, keep finding better, higher level gear, max out your mag, do quests and difficulties (read: ultimate) you couldn't before.

It's not exactly rocket science bro, it's an RPG, grind that RNG for all it's worth and then grind some more.

Exactly on how you wish to do it, is all up to you IMHO.  Although I will mention if you want to get alot of exp fast, once you unlock all 3 areas of the CCA, go take on Gal Gryphon Ultimate as many time as you can before you start having nightmares about it.(you'll probably want some high level help too) :onion-head65:

Keep on till your character is lvl 200 and maxed out with the best gear.

You're welcome, have fun and good journey. :onion-head11:

Edited by Trigunman

When version 2 first came out on DC, it was a real grind in ultimate. But over time you get better mags/gear and its much easier.

On a fresh character once I got to about 110-115 it was pretty easy to survive and progress normally.

5 hours ago, Table said:

When version 2 first came out on DC, it was a real grind in ultimate. But over time you get better mags/gear and its much easier.

On a fresh character once I got to about 110-115 it was pretty easy to survive and progress normally.

Table, how u survive in caves? mines? its impossible? with normal mag, normal equips.
I only do forest, and suffer a lot to kill hildetor.

Not have a chance to get better sword, gun or partisan. 
Im so lost.