[Solved] Black Paper's Deal 2 bugged quest reward?

Hello, first post here. I love this server!

While doing a quest earlier, I encountered a strange bug. I did DDWBP2 trying to get a Last Swan, but I ended up getting a weird bugged V101 instead, that increases no stats. I've deposited it and dropped it, but nothing. It's not listed as a drop on this page either. Any ideas on what I should do?

Edited by R-78
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Aylaine said:

Hello, first post here. I love this server!

While doing a quest earlier, I encountered a strange bug. I did DDWBP2 trying to get a Last Swan, but I ended up getting a weird bugged V101 instead, that increases no stats. I've deposited it and dropped it, but nothing. It's not listed as a drop on this page either. Any ideas on what I should do?

Not sure about the bugged item, but have a couple  last swans with stats I could gift you if you would like?

10 hours ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

Not sure about the bugged item, but have a couple  last swans with stats I could gift you if you would like?

Thanks, I appreciate the offer but I would rather find one on my own to be honest.

8 hours ago, Rotan said:

last time my items where glitched I re-installed the game and that fixed it for me, not sure if that'll help.

I might try this if nothing else works. Thank you.

• Like 1

Not sure if there is a way to mark a thread as 'solved or fixed' but updating the launcher fixed my issues. I had forgotten to move the launcher.exe into my PSO folder (my AV killed the original upon first launching the game) so I was updating files in the wrong folder. Lesson learned.