LHB First Room Spam for Bombchu and Ganondorf Shield

I asked because I can't have my custom BGM's work for CCA and Episode IV areas, those ogg files don't work like the other ones for some reason

Thanks though ;)

9 minutes ago, R-78 said:

I asked because I can't have my custom BGM's work for CCA and Episode IV areas, those ogg files don't work like the other ones for some reason

Thanks though ;)

I can investigate for you when I get home. Prety sure CCA is Multi Stream OGG so keep that in mind.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/shadow_sigma/learned-how-to-change-pso-music-t350.html

Multiplexing

Ogg bitstreams multiplex multiple logical streams into a single physical stream at the page level. Each page contains an abstract time stamp (the Granule Position) that represents an absolute time landmark within the stream. After the pages representing stream headers (all logical stream headers occur at the beginning of a physical bitstream section before any logical stream data), logical stream data pages are arranged in a physical bitstream in strict non-decreasing order by chronological absolute time as specified by the granule position.

The only exception to arranging pages in strictly ascending time order by granule position is those pages that do not set the granule position value. This is a special case when exceptionally large packets span multiple pages; the specifics of handling this special case are described later under 'Continuous and Discontinuous Streams'.

Edited by C01D1
  • Thanks 1