R-78

• 2 months later...

Adding two other songs :]

Took me a while to complete this one.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2019 at 1:26 AM, Captred said:

fun to watch

I wish I could record like that but I don't have the gear for it...

On 12/7/2019 at 3:48 PM, Sir Rendlan said:

I love Beat Saber:> I actually miss VR q.q

Get it! Nothing gives more fun than VR!

There is a new mode Beat Saber just released on PS4 in which blocs can come from any direction within a 90° horizontal radius.

Decided to record the run on Overkill as the hardest one since there is only a couple songs available on 90° mode.

Much more immersion, much more fun!

Though I am really annoyed the quality drops so much... this is the original quality of the mp4 file before uploading to Youtube

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419473295445065729/674345344406126593/unknown.png

• Like 6

On 2/5/2020 at 5:21 AM, RocketTots said:

Clearly, you're a robot. R-78 stands for Robot-78. 

That's what it actually stands for x) hence why I always use robotic profile pictures.

(You can also make it stand for "Reine" which means Queen in French)

This song has been my favorite for a long time, posting it as a goodbye video as I am going on vacation now. Enjoy and see you soon!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been practicing Ghost a lot before lockdown. Still can't finish it.

And there are some of those crazy and super repetitive blocs patterns moments just meant to tire you totally out which makes it so you can't actually practice this song too much without breaks.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, goldhollow said:

Try www.flashflashrevolution.com my username is N I G h T I used to be ranked in the 800s but I have not been playing for years my most impressive feat is single digit good max forever 

Warning be careful playing for I've known people getting carpel tunnel syndrome from playing too much I was never that good I had too button mash to full combo songs 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2019 at 12:09 PM, R-78 said:

I have always loved musical video games since I was a child, such as Stepmania, Guitar Hero, Osu Tatakae Ouendan... But Beat Saber is by far my favorite one.
(Surprisingly I am a pianist while this is more about drums)

It is a Virtual Reality game which gameplay is very simple:
Just slice every incoming bloc
- at the right time
- in the right direction (white arrow)
- with the right hand (red bloc = left saber, blue bloc = right saber)
There's a health bar at the bottom, if you miss too many, you die.

So I managed to record some videos, but sadly the built-in PSVR recording feature is poorly made, it zooms on what the user really see hence makes it look very shaky and the quality is low.

Does anyone else play this game?

You might enjoy this game www.flashflashrevolution.com the best I ever did without button mashing was single good the rest perfect on Maxx forever warning I've known of at least one person who got carpel tunnel syndrome from playing too much I didn't mean to repost the game I recently learned how to quote and put my own message in I figured you might love the game

• Confused 1