not sure on next section ID

Rotan

Hey, Im kinda stuck on what section ID to get next.

I started with a rederia Hucast. I want the ranger andriod man, the mage that has all those level 20 spells, and the human female.

I was thinking of making a yellowbooze, but it might be a waste, So I might make my ranger andriod a skyly to find swords, or should I just make him what ever the one was thats good for finding guns?

Any input would be appreciated thanks :)

As a side question I made one of the rare mages by having equal stats, when the stats go unequal do I lose my rare mag?

Whitill is good, since it finds Red RIng and Psycho Wand. Tbh I wouldn't worry about IDs, odds are if you stay here you'll have several characters with different IDs. I just wouldn't have two with the same ID.

Mud is right in that this won't matter eventually, but for now, maybe consider Greenill for RAcast. You can get frozen shooter, panzer faust (turns into iron faust) and rainov-5. Add a psycho raven (even a blank one does well) and you can hunt for all of the event items. 

• Like 1