Hit Event 2019!

serverus

Oh so tell us which people are favored? Those who can crack the password?

The point of setting password is to prevent you waiting 15 minutes inside the room while the person in front of you is redeeming 28 weapons at once.

I redeemed lots of weapons this event, I warned the GM beforehand that I had many weapons to redeem so he could close the room, preventing other people from wasting their time inside. I even let everyone with less weapons behind me to do their weapons first.

You just need to be patient man.

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 3

Just now, francisco charles charles said:

what I think is not fair closes a room with one or two people inside

Sometimes people have large requests like 20+ weapons to add hit to, and they require space to bring more characters into the room with more PDs. In cases like that GMs would have the people with 20+ weapons wait even if they were first, while GM does the small requests first. 

You have to understand GMs have to write codes for each weapon, and it takes time and effort.
Please be considerate. Serverus is probably so tired from yesterday. He tried his best to make the HIT EVENT room as efficient as possible.

Don't be upset if you have to wait for your turn. We all had to wait.

• Thanks 1

ao que eu acho que não é justo fecha uma sala com uma ou duas pessoas dentro

friend, i know this in a room, it fits how many players 1 2 3 4

if you close the room only one and the other in the lobby is fair with only 1 or 2 in the room

16 minutes ago, francisco charles charles said:

ao que eu acho que não é justo fecha uma sala com uma ou duas pessoas dentro

friend, i know this in a room, it fits how many players 1 2 3 4

if you close the room only one and the other in the lobby is fair with only 1 or 2 in the room

Então meu caro colega, está funcionando assim. Quatro pessoas entram na sala. Suponha que a primeira à entrar tenha 28 armas para fazer redeem. A segunda, apenas três, a terceira, apenas uma. Será que é justo deixar as pessoas que têm poucas armas para o redeem esperarem pela que tem 28 armas (leva de dez a quinze minutos)? Claro que não. Então, lá dentro da sala, quem tem mais armas fica por último, ela cede o seu lugar para quem tem menos armas.

Mas... se o GM não trancar a sala, outras pessoas irão se juntar à room, e portanto nunca irá chegar a vez do jogador com 28 armas ter suas armas feitas, entendeu? Ele vai sempre ficar cedendo o seu lugar para quem tem menos armas...

Para prevenir isso, a sala fica trancada, até quem tem muitas e muitas armas ser atendido pelo GM. Não é como se alguém estivesse sendo favorecido, entrando na sala com senha. A senha só é colocada na sala após encher e caso hajam muitas armas para colocar hit, caso contrário, o GM irá se atrapalhar todo e as pessoas dentro da sala vão se aborrecer esperando o GM terminar de atender o indivíduo com milhares de armas.

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for this hit event, this was the most generous event I have ever done!

Thank you for your time

Thank you for your dedication

I am thoroughly broken and happy!

• Like 2

With all the changes done to this year's Hit Event compared to the previous years, price increase, cancellation of hit splitting etc.
I'm hoping the next events have neat exclusive goodies released to make up for it.

That aside, thanks for being kind with me whenever I sought help adding hit to weapons.
I'm not smart especially with numbers, but Serverus took his time with me without being rude. I must say I'm grateful.

23,700 Photon Drops have been redeemed on my side.

With that I am officially out of the Hit Event.

I hope everyone enjoyed it, and thanks @serverus!

Edit: 26,220 Photon Drops with my own redeem included

Edited by R-78
  • Like 4

First, I would like to thank @serverus and @R-78 for hosting this Hit Event! Thank you very much! ¡Muchas gracias! Merci beaucoup!

We know you choose to spend your weekend helping people you never saw in real life, even if there are persons who can't recognize or admit that. Know that you made many people smile 😊, I'm sure many people are now happy with their boosted weapons! So I thank you both and all the staff people behind the scenes for keeping Ultima alive 😁

TepidRequiredHeifer-small.gif

• Like 3

I'm gonna say thanks as well. It's my first hit event and was really happy to add hit to my favorite weapons, like this bad boy:

imthecaptainnow.thumb.png.71a79269af81b072fab46f19143e9a95.png 

I understand the price hike (having personally farmed more than 1200 pds in 4 days) and the no splitting thing (there was already enough work for only 2 GMs, hit splitting as well would have been a nightmare) and am really grateful to @serverus and @R-78 to have wasted there weekend for us ungrateful souls, even when they're not in top shape.

Edited by bobshlibidich
  • Like 2