Hit Event 2019!

serverus

20 minutes ago, Ricardof14 said:

Forgive me for the doubt that surely many should already know. Can I hit a weapon that hasn't hit? Or does she need to have any hit before it can be added?

You an add hit to any weapon that does not have 3 stats. We are still unclear if we can merge or lose the stats of a 3 stat weapon yet.

Edited by C01D1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Noob Saibot said:

I have a question. According to Saber+7's post, you can't remove a status from a weapon. If I were to add Hit on a weapon with the following status [0/35/50/40|0], what will happen to that specific weapon then? A status will be merged into other? A status will be removed according to our choice? Or we can't even use such weapon on this hit event?

2 hours ago, bobshlibidich said:

I have the same question. If I have triple attributes weapons, can I delete 1 attribute to add hit or can I not use the weapon for the event?

1 hour ago, C01D1 said:

We are still unclear if we can merge or lose the stats of a 3 stat weapon yet.

Yes you will be allowed to remove a status if there are 3 already.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I may not play but I'm thankful that gm's like @serverusand @R-78are willing to take time out of their day to do this hit event that they were under no obligation to do. I feel like no hit splitting is fair since PDs are plenty since WOI is easy to farm if you have gear.

• Like 6

Thank you @R-78 and the rest of the staff for this hit event. Was super fast and easy to redeem (especially because JADE took care of it for me).

• Like 1

Thank you for making job easier for GM by sending a detailed list when entering the room.

12,960 Photon Drops have been redeemed in 3h10 of Event! I will be back later.

session_1.PNG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@serverus - I appreciate the event and the time you and the rest of the staff put into this event.  

@Larva - :) 

@R-78 - Thank you for your dedication and participation :) you and Mio seem to working around the clock to try to accomodate all of us (Ultima Community) through this event. 

Please dont let this event burn you guys out.  I know some of the recent requests have been bizarre and must be draining :(   The last thing we need is our last two active GM's  to get burned out and leave :(  

Keep up the great work  and even though  we dont show it but all of us really appreciate you guys. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This time I had to do some slight decision making, which is good thing in my opinion
so even with the price increase I easily added a looooooot of hit
and here is my big
THAAAAAAANK YOUUUUUUuuuuuuu 

giphy.gif 

Cheers UltimazStaff 💖

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, francisco charles charles said:

for god sake don't put password in this room no one can enter

I think that’s the point of a password. He doesn’t wanna get swarmed. Specially if a person has 27+ weapons to redeem. Just be patient lass 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Starlord said:

I think that’s the point of a password. He doesn’t wanna get swarmed. Specially if a person has 27+ weapons to redeem. Just be patient lass 

This. I set a password either when I'm leaving or when someone is doing a big redeem so people don't join and sleep for an hour. I guess Mio as well

• Like 2