Hit Event 2019!

serverus

3 hours ago, Emewn said:

You think a GM's job is sitting in lobby once in a blue looking cute, and chatting it up with females?
Let me tell you something. You GMs don't even have that much work, so why are you out here nerfing mini events everybody looks forward to just to make it easier on GMs as if the populous hasn't been making it easy for ya? There are no hackers, and few GMs does new things these days. R-78 hit us with that new quest recently which was beautiful, but lets be honest. She's the only GM putting down that kind of effort for the Ultima Populous. How about you try to go hard for once instead of nerfing mini events like you do with good weapons. 
This sudden decision is crazy considering it happens so rarely. So what if you have to work a little harder for a mini event once in a blue? 
Isn't that what it means to be a GM? Seriously how about you just request extra GM help. 
People have been looking forward to this event for a long time. Of course it's gonna get busy. Don't be scared.
Do you even remember how much busier GMs on all servers used to be back in the day?
Your job as GM has lessened over the years, so why are these silly decisions being made as if you got so much on your plate already as a GM?

But if you really wanna complain about being too busy, and one time doing a good job as a GM, 
I can get more PDs and weapons just to be a ****. 
Not really. I have a goal to gear out 25 characters, so I'ma hit you with them weapons either way bro.

I don’t think you understand how busted this event is to begin with. If your weapon doesn’t fit the criteria then that’s all there is to it. Hit in this game is already rare enough. How often do you find 70h items?? Never. 

10 hours ago, serverus said:

this week end will be doing this event ill be waiting on the hit room for everyone

I'm forced to work through the weekend and all adjacent days coming up. Can I get some wiggle room on times?

Edited by Kikori

36 minutes ago, Kikori said:

I'm forced to work through the weekend and all adjacent days coming up. Can I get some wiggle room on times?

Perhaps you could have a trustworthy person like @JADE complete the transaction on your behalf?

I have a question. According to Saber+7's post, you can't remove a status from a weapon. If I were to add Hit on a weapon with the following status [0/35/50/40|0], what will happen to that specific weapon then? A status will be merged into other? A status will be removed according to our choice? Or we can't even use such weapon on this hit event?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RocketTots said:

I think siren swam should have rifle range.

That is a fantastic Idea, also it should have 12 DM special beams instead of bullets, it should kill things so hard it deletes the enemies off the server permanently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Noob Saibot said:

I have a question. According to Saber+7's post, you can't remove a status from a weapon. If I were to add Hit on a weapon with the following status [0/35/50/40|0], what will happen to that specific weapon then? A status will be merged into other? A status will be removed according to our choice? Or we can't even use such weapon on this hit event?

I have the same question. If I have triple attributes weapons, can I delete 1 attribute to add hit or can I not use the weapon for the event?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Forgive me for the doubt that surely many should already know. Can I hit a weapon that hasn't hit? Or does she need to have any hit before it can be added?

20 minutes ago, Ricardof14 said:

Forgive me for the doubt that surely many should already know. Can I hit a weapon that hasn't hit? Or does she need to have any hit before it can be added?

You don't need to have hit on your weapon to add some on it.

Edited by bobshlibidich
  • Dw 1