Hit Event 2019!

serverus

9 minutes ago, serverus said:

i just edited the post about it no splitting hit sorry

Honestly I know people will probably down vote this. But hit splitting with the amount of redeems that will be happening will completely hog GM time and is severely complicated. Best advice grab weapons with either 0% 10% or 40% hit and add hit to them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, serverus said:

i just edited the post about it no splitting hit sorry

WHY?

Bro if you're just being lazy this time around please request to Larva that you receive more GM help instead.
It's not fair that previous years had it easier all kinds of ways. PGF drops, Donations towards maxing Red Rings, etc.
This is my first time participating in a Hit Event, and now you gonna make it less than it was for everybody else before me, and others who are newer to the server? Staff members keep doing that. Like when staff decided to nerf Serene Swan weeks after many users maxed theirs. 
I hope you know people will not be happy about your decision. 
Seems GMs just do whatever makes them happy instead of actually trying to please the server's populous.
Tell you whuat. How about making polls before making game changing decisions you're unsure about.
A lot of us have been trying hard to get Photon Drops fast.
What will you think about them realizing the Hit Event won't be what they thought it'd be? How inconsiderate can you be.
You just don't see how many WOIs people do, so you don't care. Well I care, and I don't approve of your decision to cancel hit splitting.

Feel free to change your mind about cancelling hit splitting, and ask for more GM help if you're feeling lazy.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Dw 2

2 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

Honestly I know people will probably down vote this. But hit splitting with the amount of redeems that will be happening will completely hog GM time and is severely complicated. Best advice grab weapons with either 0% 10% or 40% hit and add hit to them.

Please. GMs rarely do GM things these days. How many hackers do they encounter these days?
They have no reason to be lazy about these things literally everybody looked up to. 
They even stated there was no hit event last year, so why ain't folks going all out this time?
Instead you gonna nerf your own mini event. It makes no sense. I dare you to make a poll about this.

I am just trying to be positive. A hit event with no splitting is still better then no hit event period. It does not personally effect my redeems as I had accounted for that possibility just based on the man power alone in manually making the items from a GM standpoint. Just keep swimming.

Just now, serverus said:

coz to split and move stats will take so long i cant be all day and nite doing it same other GMs

You think a GM's job is sitting in lobby once in a blue looking cute, and chatting it up with females?
Let me tell you something. You GMs don't even have that much work, so why are you out here nerfing mini events everybody looks forward to just to make it easier on GMs as if the populous hasn't been making it easy for ya? There are no hackers, and few GMs does new things these days. R-78 hit us with that new quest recently which was beautiful, but lets be honest. She's the only GM putting down that kind of effort for the Ultima Populous. How about you try to go hard for once instead of nerfing mini events like you do with good weapons. 
This sudden decision is crazy considering it happens so rarely. So what if you have to work a little harder for a mini event once in a blue? 
Isn't that what it means to be a GM? Seriously how about you just request extra GM help. 
People have been looking forward to this event for a long time. Of course it's gonna get busy. Don't be scared.
Do you even remember how much busier GMs on all servers used to be back in the day?
Your job as GM has lessened over the years, so why are these silly decisions being made as if you got so much on your plate already as a GM?

But if you really wanna complain about being too busy, and one time doing a good job as a GM, 
I can get more PDs and weapons just to be a ****. 
Not really. I have a goal to gear out 25 characters, so I'ma hit you with them weapons either way bro.

Staff won't split my hit between weapons QQ

Don't have to split if you have enough PDs for all the hit you need. Just get more 4head.

25 minutes ago, Emewn said:

She's the only GM putting down that kind of effort for the Ultima Populous. How about you try to go hard for once instead of nerfing mini events like you do with good weapons. 

If you want to blame someone for the price increase, blame me. @serverus didn't decide it.

He didn't ask to nerf the "good weapons" either, no one did. What happened with SS was a mistake from a misunderstanding, nothing like "wow this item is too strong, let's nerf it now".

I suggested a price change for Hit event because PDs became easily farmable with the new quests. Years ago WOI and IDS were not available, hence why PDs used to be more valuable. Now you can literally farm hundreds of PDs in a day, and the event was announced one week ago so that you have time to do it.

38 minutes ago, Emewn said:

Bro if you're just being lazy this time around please request to Larva that you receive more GM help instead.

If he was that lazy, he wouldnt have bothered reopening a hit event at first.

Please try to enjoy this event as it is and be thankful for it.

• Like 10

i dont think ppl should be upset. its a cool mini event... not like you cant farm pds. however, i am a bit confused. when u say no hit splitting, does that mean that i cant give u 60 pds for bringing one weapon from 50->60 hit and a second one from 40->60? at that point its just 30 hit from 60 pds put on 2 different weapons. is this what u mean?