Hit Event 2019!

serverus

19 hours ago, Ricardo Gomes said:

if we made some math and it requires 3 ps and 20 for example, for all weapons, you take it?

3x Sphere and 90pds = 3x 60hit uppen

9 hours ago, serverus said:

what do u mean?

that thought 60pds = 30hit if 120pds = 60hit that has Sphere is 99 pds (100pds math) why is 30 pds more than 20 pds?  Sphere (100pds math) + 30 pds = 130 pds 10 pds more pay he asks  (Normal 120 pds) :3 

15 hours ago, serverus said:

what do u mean?

i mean that if we have a few/alot weapons to put hit, its better make some math before enter room and PM before what we want so GM dont losse time counting

that example i gave i really dindt think about it, just trowed some numbers randomly.

since i had(not anymore) a few weapons that some needed to split hit, i needed like 1300pd/13ps for all the stuff i wanted, so if we talk to GM before enter room, i think it was faster for everyone, i saw someone(r-78?) cant remember saying in forum to PM a gm if it was alot of stuff to make it faster

Edited by Ricardo Gomes

1 minute ago, Ricardo Gomes said:

i mean that if we have a few/alot weapons to put hit, its better make some math before enter room and PM before what we want so GM dont losse time counting

that example i gave i really dindt think about it, just trowed some numbers randomly.

since i had(not anymore) a few weapons that some needed to slip hit, i needed like 1300pd/13ps for all the stuff i wanted, so if we talk to GM before enter room, i think it was faster for everyone, i saw someone(r-78?) cant remember saying in forum to PM a gm if it was alot of stuff to make it faster

if u feel confortable in that way ok 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, serverus said:

if u feel confortable in that way ok 

i was thinking of doing that yes, since i dont have time like before to go ingame, and i had 840pd and 17 ps to spend all in this hit event,  but im out of them now, so good luck all

What are the rules regarding 3 stat weapons like 0/30/30/30? Can we move a stat to add hit like 0/45/45/0? 

• Like 2

On 9/15/2019 at 6:52 PM, serverus said:

Good afternoon everybody!  I'll be making a mini event that consists into adding hit into weapons.

The price is 60 pds for 30 hit, if you only say you want 20 hit you will have to pay the 60 pds. I will be doing hit splitting also.

@Saber +7 if there is no hit splitting why was it posted that it was allowed? Just wondering...

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Emewn said:

Maybe only Serverus gets down like that. 😮 

I was actually just posting what he told me in a straight forward post. I will see about getting that edited or if he said something to me by mistake.

Edit: I believe he is editing that out of the topic as we speak.

Edited by Saber +7

3 minutes ago, Saber +7 said:

I was actually just posting what he told me in a straight forward post. I will see about getting that edited or if he said something to me by mistake.

Edit: I believe he is editing that out of the topic as we speak.

Did you ask him to make that change? 

Seems staff always have a way of finding how to upset the common user.

Good job.