Starting a New Car Project 240sx s14

Larva

I don't really have a lot of free time this days in my life but any how I always wanted to get a car for a project. So got me a used Nissa 240sx S14 zenki Edition. So why this model ..when I was young a friend had a 240sx 1995 (20 years ago) always liked the car. Now that I thought I had the means to obtain one, i decided to start doing some search at craiglist and damn I see some high prices (something called DriftTax)... So the only thing I could afford was probably the ugliest s14 you have seen before. But hopefully I can restore this car in a time frame of 5 years LOL. kid, family and server first :onion-head11:

I have to a lot of internal work, the interiors are really awful and the previous owner painted some parts red that looks like shit LOL

good luck with this Larva LOL

22028005061c92819faa72cc40ebfe02.jpg83244578e60647e2d521efe4c496c393.jpg3cdee9a4b041b7467a5d74dceba2e940.jpg

14991561f5bccf55dc17a35d35b9aebb.jpg976ea5a8b006be8742a41f46f87003ed.jpg

14991561f5bccf55dc17a35d35b9aebb.jpg

• Like 9

Wish you good luck with the project, looking very promising so far [emoji50]
Haven't done anything to it. I just got it 3 weeks ago. The entire suspension is crap need to be replaced. the carpet needs to be replaced too and many many many more things. Lol yeah I estimate 5 years lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Usagi-chan said:

Pensé que incluirías un mod para un minijuego de carros ingame 😂

El proximo evento consiste en ayudar Larva a restaurar su coche.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Whoa, that's going to be quite the project, what are your plans for the engine Larva?  Turbo?  Does it have the SOHC or DOHC plant?

Looks like she's gonna need some serious body work and a respray, that will take most of your time and money I suspect, if you're doing a total resto-mod that is.

Of course, the engine and if necessary, transmission work will not be easy either if you don't have a proper garage and tools to do it with.

Very ambitious my friend, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to what you can do with it. :onion-head11:

I'd still love to find me a very gently molested Nissan 300zx twin turbo, I've seen a few in the craigslist ads within a 300 mile radius over the past few years.

Oh hell I forgot about this, LOL, here's some inspiration for ya bro!

https://batonrouge.craigslist.org/cto/d/morgan-city-nissan-240sx-s13-drift-car/6954629537.html

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 1

This will be an extremely difficult restoration job. Everything will need to be torn down to the bare metal. I did this to an older MX-3 back in the day took me two years. However it will still be easier then finding a PGF during Non HH with 4 player DAR.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whoa, that's going to be quite the project, what are your plans for the engine Larva?  Turbo?  Does it have the SOHC or DOHC plant?
Looks like she's gonna need some serious body work and a respray, that will take most of your time and money I suspect, if you're doing a total resto-mod that is.
Of course, the engine and if necessary, transmission work will not be easy either if you don't have a proper garage and tools to do it with.
Very ambitious my friend, I wish you the best of luck and look forward to what you can do with it. :onion-head11:

I'd still love to find me a very gently molested Nissan 300zx twin turbo, I've seen a few in the craigslist ads within a 300 mile radius over the past few years.
Oh hell I forgot about this, LOL, here's some inspiration for ya bro!
https://batonrouge.craigslist.org/cto/d/morgan-city-nissan-240sx-s13-drift-car/6954629537.html
Haha thanks for the cheers!! [emoji16]
It's a DOHC 2.4L 16valves.
Plans as for engine it's to port the heads add turbo, bigger injectors and custom ECU. But that's the easy part. The interior is the one that worry's me lol.
Hey I'm pretty sure 300zx aren't too hard to find. Just expensive xD.
This will be an extremely difficult restoration job. Everything will need to be torn down to the bare metal. I did this to an older MX-3 back in the day took me two years. However it will still be easier then finding a PGF during Non HH with 4 player DAR.
Lolol hard to tell lol maybe pgf it's easier this next event. XD

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

That's quite a project, but will be very fulfilling when you complete it. Good luck!

@C01D1 This is your year. I'm calling it right now. YOU GOT THIS!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Shin said:

That's quite a project, but will be very fulfilling when you complete it. Good luck!

@C01D1 This is your year. I'm calling it right now. YOU GOT THIS!

Thanks brother! I need all the luck I can get. 

you can do it,  I restored a 65 Ford Galaxy and it took a friend and me almost 6  years to complete the full restoration.  

image.thumb.png.75b5d88b27db80cd95bd95cb766e77e4.png

NOTE:  ignore the can of monster on the car LOL  ..  it was a joke with a friend of mine LOL

• Like 2