couple questions

Hello everyone, im really enjoying the game so far and I apologize cause im sure this has been answered manytimes.

How does the shared bank work? Can I trade between multiple accounts, am I allowed multiple accounts.

Is the experience to high? I have barely done any quests and am only at the mines and Im level 35. if the level cap is still 200 wont I be max level by V.hard or just early ultimate? Or does the experience slow down a bit in later difficultys?

As a bonus question I understand that the game has been tweaked so i find rare monsters more ofte but they always drop the same item is this by design or was my game glitching? 

Ahoy,

8 minutes ago, Rotan said:

How does the shared bank work? Can I trade between multiple accounts, am I allowed multiple accounts.

You have 4 individuals banks per account and 1 common one, you can switch from Character bank to Common bank and vice-versa by using the command /bank
Those banks are not linked to other accounts and yes you can.

12 minutes ago, Rotan said:

Is the experience to high? I have barely done any quests and am only at the mines and Im level 35. if the level cap is still 200 wont I be max level by V.hard or just early ultimate? Or does the experience slow down a bit in later difficultys?

The experience rate on Ultima is x3 and x2 after 160, however there is some mini event like Exp x5 (for everyone/levels) which is on at the moment activated by the admin and that last for an indefine time (it could be a couple of days or a couple of weeks). However you can change that rate by using the exp value command.

16 minutes ago, Rotan said:

As a bonus question I understand that the game has been tweaked so i find rare monsters more ofte but they always drop the same item is this by design or was my game glitching? 

The base rate of Ultima is higher than the vanilla experience but there is another mini event known as Green name (your ingame name turn green), then the rate of rare monsters is even higher. Finallythe differents items of the game are splitted between, mob, difficulty, episode and Section ID for details you can check the Droptables, the Section ID Calculator and the When Can I hunt x ? topic to be aware of the alternative items that are available during events/months.

aaaaaand I hope that answers your questions d:ˆ)
Also if you have any questions feel free to use the chatbox or the Ask a quick question topic.

• Like 3

Thank you that helps a lot, all ready feel like way to high a level, might turn exp off or down as far as possible while I hunt S-parts.

Not sure if normal mine runs would be best, or a quest like endless nightmare.