Game keeps kicking me to the title screen at random (No.100 Connection Termination)

I keep getting an error that reads

"No. 100

Connection Terminated

Check your network connection"

I check my network/internet connection when it happens and it's fine. This has happened about 4 or 5 times in the last week since I last updated things in the Launcher. It never did this before in the past 6 month or so since I started playing.

Will happen at complete random. Doesn't seem to matter what I'm doing in the game. Is this a regular problem?

image.thumb.png.9695290a0366438288bab2b3a7e3c1ae.png

guildcard no is 42203649

• Like 1

About the disconnections, although I don't have any technical details, losing your connection even for just a moment definitely can kick you out.

However the items taking quite a bit to be picked up definitely shows something is up.... maybe you are using a VPN or proxy, you have some programs in your PC that consume a lot of bandwidth (skype is known for that) or just someone else in your network taking too much bandwidth.

While the game doesn't require a lot of "speed", ping can affect it quite a lot (also if you are not connected to your router via cable and can do it, I'd try that too).

• Like 2