some f*ckery with login.

oh looky. the installer got updated. im honestly not surprised.

goodbye hours work, hello bullsh*t.

and the download abruptly stopped with no f*cking reason. AGAIN. f*ck my life.

nothing more i enjoy than having 2 babysit my downloads 2 make sure that they don't cr*p out on me midway through. it's not like i don't have anything better 2 do. no sir.

Edited by Zuitana

The only thing I updated was the launcher.
I read through the topic and seems you figured out it was not a ban or anything similar.

I just tried downloading the installer and also the latest update (the launcher in that page still points to a temporary download in mega) and they work fine for me, I'd recommend to temporarily disable anything that could interfere with them.

Regarding you having an account here before... it could very well be that you forgot it's correct email or username.
I can give you a hand in trying to locate the account, but for that, send me a PM.

• Like 1

I went ahead and checked the emails that you provided in a reply earlier in the topic.

The first one is associated to the account you had before (last used in 2015), I have used the account recovery page with that email and it said it sent to you, so check your spam folder if you don't see an email about that.

The second email is not registered and the last one is associatedĀ to the account you recently created.

• Like 1

you guys really do insist on the fact that i forgot my details, which is simply not case. Remember, the account didn't temporarily exist upon login, but fixed itself after i tried account recovery, which proves there was an error after the account was created. Please don't try 2 shift the blame of your system on me.

Edited by Zuitana

When you said it doesn't show up in "forgotten password of account", could it be you were using an old page for that?
Could you tell me which page you were trying to recover the password with?

Just now, Zuitana said:

you guys really do insist on the fact that i forgot my details, which is sļ»æimply not case. Remember, the accļ»æount didn't temporarily exist upļ»æon login, but ļ»æfļ»æixed itļ»æself after i ļ»ætried account recovery, whichļ»æ proves there was an error after the account was created. Plļ»æease don't try 2 shift tļ»æhe blame of your systeļ»æm on me.ļ»æ

Yet you had evidence of shadow banningĀ and accounts deleted for inactivity.
Our "systems" could very well have issues but this is not one of them.

I could tell you the exact time you registered the account and from where (to prove you that it existed since you created it)... but I guess that's useless since you are fixated in that you couldn't have possibly made a mistake.

• Like 1

Also, just to address the "error : defined path not found.", as I probably won't be replying to this topic again.

If this is from the installer, make sure you are using a path that exists in your computer (specifically the drive letter)

Ā 

There was no mistake on my end, the system responsible 4 it's creation messed up. You'll get nowhere blaming me on that.

This was the link that was responsible 4 the thought process that the account was deleted. How the h*ll was i supposed 2 know it's not responsible 4 account recovery, when your system differs from every other site that i use?

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/lostpassword/

Edited by Zuitana

remember, your system gave me the verification email, which i did verify. and the account creation page told me everything was fine, and that i could login.

which, spoilers: it wasn't.

Edited by Zuitana

That is the link you get when trying to recover a forum account, there is no point in discussing about that one since the only place it exists (afaik) is in the forum login dialog.
I'll see if I can find where that template exists to add a notice, that the page is for a forum password recovery and not for the game (like I did in the registration pages).

You'll get nowhere blaming us either, if the account was created, you got your validation email (you need an existing account to get a validation email) and you validated it, this confirms me that it was fine on our end.

• Like 1

if that was the case, then why was the id NOT REGISTERED upon login? the site itself told me that the ingame account was good 2 go. just admit that your system f*cked up. as 4 the forum account recovery, on the it's nowhere stated that it is indeed 4 forum account recovery, not ingame. oh what? i didn't notice the hint at the link that says forum? who the h*ll expects that when the page is a blank account recovery?

you keep assuming fault with my familiarity with your of system, that im supposed 2 know everything, when it differs from every other service.

Edited by Zuitana
1 hour ago, Zuitana said:

if that was the case, then why was the id NOT REGISTERED upon login?ļ»æ ļ»æthe site itself told me that the ingame account was good 2 go. just admit tļ»æhat your syļ»æstem f*cked up.

If I were to have actual "evidence" of the account not being registered, then I'd gladly investigate it, but so far I don't have any, also don't you think if the system was "fucked up", every single person trying to register would have the same issue?
Most if not all the time someone has issues registering, logging in or similar it has NOT been an issue with our system.
Ā 

1 hour ago, Zuitana said:

as 4 the forum account ļ»ærecovery, on the it's nowhere stated that it is indeeļ»æd 4 foļ»ærumļ»æ acļ»æcļ»æount recovery, not ingame. oh what? i didn't notice the hint at the link that says forum? who the h*ll expects that when the page is ļ»æa blank accļ»æount recovery?ļ»æ

The problem (not saying is your fault) with that one, is the fact that when you click on theĀ "forgot password" link in the forum login dialog (picture in the spoiler), you get a popup instead of being redirected to a page (picture in the spoiler)

I don't know where you got this link to begin with, but it should have stated that it was for a forum password recovery.

Spoiler

Login dialog

image.png

Password recovery popup

image.png

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2