some f*ckery with login.

either way, i really don't care anymore. looks i won't be playing on the ultima server, my first expirience a few years back was traumatizing, but seeing a new account disappear before it ever logs in, is beyond stupid. Goodbye.

Edited by Zuitana
  • Dislike 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dw 1

Why would we shadowban your game account and not your forum one?

And just how would banning your game account prevent any drama? We only tried to help you.

That error can also appear while the server is totally fine, usually when your connection is slow (I know it as I experienced it already). Doesn't mean you are banned at all.

• Like 1

darn those shadow bans oh now whatever will we do?  LOL 

I have heard many different stories but come on......... 

The lie detector test, determined this was a lie LOL .

Better luck next time.

You came in with a huge chip on your shoulder.... The error you are getting while logging in can be a few things (Its not a Shadowban as cool as that sounds)... It could be that your behind a VPN or Proxy/Firewall or an aggressive virus scanner, it also could be that you are on slow WI FI or have slow WAN speed. I wish you the best and wanted to help you, but honestly you should try and be a little more patient....

Edited by C01D1
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Well, there was a bit of miscommunication with everything, after the messed up login. but, apparently, the slow connection error in hindsight makes sense. meanwhile, while i was digging around the forums, i came across the account recovery, which cleared up the account issue, haven't still tested it though. BUT, as stated before, my firewall, comdo the faithful watchdog had almost nothing 2 say about ultima as a threat, and aside from during the installation process went "what dis sh*t, homie?" "installer or updater." "k" and then trying 2 have the launcher connect, and go "bruh, ultima-launcher-sama wants internet, is chill?" "yas." "letting it through. then, peace out." and antivir didn't give a flying f*ck, so it couldn't have been either those trying 2 throw a wrench into the mix, especially when the server was just id not found due 2 some bs, which is now sorted out.

with that said, im going try 2 logging in again, hope my internet doesn't get stolen then. Oh, and updater says hi with the following: "error: määriteltyä polkua ei löydy" the language is finnish btw, it translates as "error : defined path not found."

also, im not using a vpn, not unless im trying a ban evasion, which hasn't happened on any pso server yet.

Edited by Zuitana

yup, still fails 2 connect 2 update server. Tha'ts highly unusual. gonna try and burn the current installation, and try installing again. i am NOT spending another 13 minutes at most trying 2 download the installer just incase it was updated recently.

• Haha 1

more like broken login credintals initially. oh well. time 2 if the update server connection cr*aps out on me again. wish me luck.

yup, it didn't do sh*t. guess it's time try downloading a new copy of ultima.