some f*ckery with login.

If that was indeed the case Larva, a simple forgotten password? would have forwarded an account password recovery email 2 the correct email address, which is not the case.

Edited by Zuitana
7 minutes ago, Zuitana said:

meanwhile, the server keeps pretending that the Sisaki account does not exist.

and it was created less than 10 hours ago.

source.gif

Edited by Dutch Ride

and just like the above post, i have evidence that says prove your non-deletion as false.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/9mu28brbmzdzxej/what do we have here.png

im obviously not posting it here through the forums, as it just gets deleted as well.

if you are NOT deleting accounts, then how does an account that was created less than 11 hours ago get deleted before it ever even logs onto the server? h*ll, it was gone in LESS THAN AN HOUR after creation.

Edited by Zuitana

you were just shown evidence of a shadowban, and i had enough time, you would c that no id registered by that name exists. kudos on at least covering your tracks on that front.

it's very obvious as well, previously the server would say no id registerd by that name, and now it claims 2 be under maintenence, despite everything being fully operational.

• Dislike 1

you're only providing further evidence of my shadowban, of the server being supposedly under maintenence, despite everything being operational.

Edited by Zuitana
  • Dislike 1

well, ephinia has the ban message as code no916, the server is full, yet everyone knows it's either a technical issue or a ban. Why the ultima server is suddenly under supposed maintenence is anyones guess, but you proved that it's NOT in maintenence.