some f*ckery with login.

well, here's a little story 4 you: a few years back, when ephinia was brand spanking new, and the shthack crisis aftershock was still strong, so i did what anyone would do: find a new pso private server. i stayed here, and got 2 around level 20, got annoyed, said my goodbyes, and moved onto the ephinia server, which has been my home away from home since then, until recent events forced a temporary exile.

so, i go back looking at the servers, decided shthack and ultima would suffice, and failed 2 login succesfully 2 shthack, so i came here. oh boy, the that's when the trouble started. shortly thereafrer after reading about account deletions due 2 inactivity, i decided 2 remake my account, and lo and behold, Zuitana was taken. so, i login with my google account, and just added the account as sisaki, guild cards and so forth also as such, and the card number was assigned. everything fine, right? WRONG. it was uphill battle just 2 download ultima all over again, as it kept stopping after a while, and refused 2 download, which took a good few hours before finally caving, and succesfully giving me a file 2 install with. after i finally got around 2 installing ultima, everything went smoothly, comodo wasn't getting feisty and throwing a hissy fit at the launcher or online afrer accepting that it wanted 2 go online, but then the issue of this post is finally reached: the login screen. im aware that my account is 50% complete, but the game account registration is completed, so i thought "i'll do that later, not." after all, the automated account creation emails went off without a hitch, and everything was verified, so everything should have been fine. then, after looking over the options, and finally the moment of truth, the moment of return came, and was finally upon me. i put in my account details, (which are correct btw) and the game tells me that no registered account by that name exists. so i try zuitana with the same password, thiking it just got registered as that in error, but nope, neither work. the summarized cliffnote version? makes old account, stops playing. returns, old account is taken and new account while logging in with the old via new methods, and gets denied access, cause sense.

with that said, this concludes story time. thank you 4 taking the time 2 read it, i hope 2 hear back from you guys. Although, you'll more likely than not tell me 2 finish the account creation, even thought it was.

I am really trying to understand what you are saying. Can you please just state the exact problem you get when attempting to log on without the huge back story? Perhaps you can just make a new account with some abbreviation of that username. We will attempt to help you. Thanks.Ā 

Edited by C01D1
  • Like 3

sorry, not 2 be rude, but i thought the cliffonte version would have summarized things pretty well, clearly i was mistaken. the initial theory here is that the old account name is still taken, even though the account itself does not exist, which speaks of either bad account removal, or a bad account removal system, or a flaw in said system. either way, the leading theory here is that the old account is intefering with the login process, something which is contradicted by the fact that no id by that name exists, which in turn means that i didn't properly finish the account creation, even though the site and verification emails gave me the go ahead.

Edited by Zuitana
  • Dw 1

either way, im not here 2 stir trouble or get into disagreements, not yet at least. i will finish up the account creation as a test, and c if that does anything 4 me. i will post the results afterword.

you guys DO delete accounts, 4 inactivity. i've found multiple references of that online and on the forums. either way, i'll try c if i used an incorrect account, the previous account was either named Relixa, Sisaki or Zuitana. and sisaki and zui both of which are out, which leaves me only left with the old relixa account.

Yea ultima does not delete inactive accounts but shthack does why i never play there as much you might have the twoĀ servers confused ? :"L

Edited by Wayne Jones

Yet again, you are mistaken. The account i had was made with either Renedyn2@hotmail.com or Relixa@gmail.com, neither of which just showed up on forgotten password of account, and i almost never use dummy email accounts, unless it's unavoidable. neither account is under my control anymore, but the presently registered account is under a new account by the name Relixa86@gmail.com

Edited by Zuitana

Ā 

7 minutes ago, serverus said:

lol larva just told me we dont delete accounts o.O

Lol forget to put not in front of does lol

Edited by Wayne Jones
  • Like 1
you guys DO delete accounts, 4 inactivity. i've found multiple references of that online and on the forums. either way, i'll try c if i used an incorrect account, the previous account was either named Relixa, Sisaki or Zuitana. and sisaki and zui both of which are out, which leaves me only left with the old relixa account.
We DON'T delete accounts, I don't know who gave you that fake story. If your forgot your old account username and password it's easy to retrieve it with the control panel.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Larva said:

We DON'T delete accounts, I don't know who gave you that fake story. If your forgot your old account username and password it's easy to retrieve it with the control panel.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Ā 

if im not wrong he made aĀ new account and he cant loging or maybe im wrong XDDD

• Like 1