Weapon Kill Count Guide

00Agent0012

On 8/14/2019 at 7:54 PM, 00Agent0012 said:

Harmony of Despair Pt.1 - 1,628 (with swords and sabers for cast more for force rangers and humans who can use techs) Hard difficulty or higher unlocks part 2 for another 1,500 + kills and a photon drop chance

How do you kill the belras on the buttons without a range weapon?

For human rangers & hunters foie rafoie zonde and razonde (since any of the barta attack won't be able to reach the top row) and for a cast, a slicer to get those in the back if you don't have a mech gun.

Edited by 00Agent0012
Additional information

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, kinso05 said:

bumping an old topic... but

Normal - Wrath of forest is like 392 kills for 5-10 mins work max.
Easily the fastest way for unsealing :)

LP7ueV6.png

IDS is about 300kills  to the hidden pd room takes about 5 min and chance at a pd every time  , wraith of forest is still good for kills 😃

Ids has 350 from the last time i did it but is not guaranteed a photon drop. Mysteries of the Void has more than that if you hit the switch and go for the extra dark mages (forgot the enemies names) and a guaranteed chance at a photon drop. i would also say Harmony of Despair but that will require more effort to but is worth over 645 enemies with a chance at a photon drop.

Also thinking about posting a pds run portion for the killcount in the future so if anyone has one i'm open to them as well.

Edited by 00Agent0012
Correction & additional information

5 hours ago, kinso05 said:

bumping an old topic... but

Normal - Wrath of forest is like 392 kills for 5-10 mins work max.
Easily the fastest way for unsealing :)

LP7ueV6.png

Oh and P.S.way more enemies than that around 472 more than what you put for that but i guess if you want to run through it that would be the number or if you don't get inside the room with the monest. Also didn't know they made a kill counter but i got a feeling it'll make my job a lot easier and will allow me to make corrections or see if i was right so thanks for that.

8 minutes ago, 00Agent0012 said:

Oh and P.S.way more enemies than that around 472 more than what you put for that but i guess if you want to run through it that would be the number or if you don't get inside the room with the monest. Also didn't know they made a kill counter but i got a feeling it'll make my job a lot easier and will allow me to make corrections or see if i was right so thanks for that.

thats with the monest room... 16 monest and 88x mothmant, this is only normal mode :)

Hunewearl, can literally run round using techs takes 5 mins-7 mins tops, skipping dragon can make things faster to skip animations too.. I will test IDS shortly and update the kill count from start to pd box.

if you want the kill counter addon heres a link:

https://github.com/StephenCWills/psobb-kill-counter

EDIT

i5exVYv.png

452 From IDS up until the PD box (which is around 70% drop chance from my exp)

Also slightly slower for a hunewearl, probably a hell of a lot faster for a fo.
for hunewearl WoF is probbaly still most efficient, if you are running skyly or a mat drop ID its a nice mat gain too which isn't bad at all :)

in all honestly though I would say run IDS for the PD chances so you are still gaining something other than kills.

I can kill count other quests if anybody needs.

Edited by kinso05

I'd say motv is better for pds if for those who don't have items to hit flying enemies or who doesn't want to deal with the traps that ids has. But I will say that the only problem motv has is the slow room and the crushing room.

On 11/1/2019 at 9:45 PM, kinso05 said:

Hunewearl, can literally run round using techs takes 5 mins-7 mins tops, skipping dragon can make things faster to skip animations too.. I will test IDS shortly and update the kill count from start to pd box.

if you want the kill counter addon heres a link:

https://github.com/StephenCWills/psobb-kill-counter

EDIT

i5exVYv.png

452 From IDS up until the PD box (which is around 70% drop chance from my exp)

Also slightly slower for a hunewearl, probably a hell of a lot faster for a fo.
for hunewearl WoF is probbaly still most efficient, if you are running skyly or a mat drop ID its a nice mat gain too which isn't bad at all :)

in all honestly though I would say run IDS for the PD chances so you are still gaining something other than kills.

I can kill count other quests if anybody needs.