Weapon Kill Count Guide

00Agent0012

Here's a small guide on the best places to go to unlock your weapons and items so you can use their true power/potential if you have any better than the ones posted feel free to add on. Also kills only count with the weapon or item equipped so use traps or techs to reach enemies out of reach. Also for those who needs materials use the following ids in all quest skyly, greenill, and whitill for any class.

Episode 1

Wrath of the Forrest Enemy count (Includes all Mothmant/Mothverts & Dragon/Sil Dragon) -  734

AOL Event (depends on doors and traps) 443 (solo) 

In Defense Systems - 1,200 Plus the possibility of 2 photon drops and 2 Photon Crystals 

Christmas Event - 540

Maximum Attack 1 Ver.2 471

Maximum Attack S 492 (more if you allow Bulclaws to attack)

TTF Ultima - 519 (more if you can freeze the Baranz/Garnaz before missile attack)

Max Attack U Forrest - 183 (but can complete quick for multiple attempts plus good place for farming mats quick)

Harmony of Despair Pt.1 - 1,628 (with swords and sabers for cast more for force rangers and humans who can use techs) Hard difficulty or higher unlocks part 2 for another 1,500 + kills and a photon drop chance

Cavern of Gloom 727+ (maze route with a material/grinder drop chance)

Strange Sightings 457+ (Multiple hildebears and hildeblues for material if greenill or skyly)

Lt33 Vs Ultima w1 392 (a unique spin on TTF and a mat/grinder chance for certain classes)  

Episode 2

Max S Episode 2 354+ (Warning quest may freeze jungle seaside and mountain bosses may alter count and ids grenill, skyly can get mats)

Mysteries of the void- 1,200 (photon drop if all enemies killed in part 1)

Episode 4

Christmas fiasco 497 (Photon Crystal collection area)

Realms of War 529 (No items collection also 10k meseta pay in with 20 minute time limit)

MA4DMD 349+ (photon Crystal drop chance)

Fastest and most kill will come from Maximum Attack S (483 kills in 14 mins or less on average)

Slowest but the most amount of kill will come from Harmony of Despair (1,628 in 59 mins or more depending on class, power and defense)

Edited by 00Agent0012
Correction & additional information
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@Dutch Ride

Here it is. The answer to your favorite and unresolved question.

16 hours ago, 00Agent0012 said:

Max S Episode 2 354+ (Warning quest may freeze and death lillies may alter number count)

What do you mean? There is no Del lily in Max S episode II, moreover their suicide attack still counts as +1 on kill count. Remember you only need to hit the monster before he dies.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I've mentioned that on the top of the page and yes there are del lillies in max s for episode 2 in ultimate along with the boss plant from the center control area. Also like I said I will be making modifications as the weeks roll on.

On 8/15/2019 at 8:19 PM, 00Agent0012 said:

and yes there are del lillies in max s for episode 2 in ultimate along with the boss plant from the center control area.

I am confused. Could you post a picture of the CCA Del lilies in Maximum attack S please?

So far on Normal difficulty I've yet to run into any del lillies and decided to include skyly, greenill, and possibly whitill to collect materials from Harmony of Despair, In Defense Systems, Wrath of the Forest, Christmas Event and Max Attack S Episode 1 & 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, 

Thank you for your guide that's nice 😊

Hmm... ''+ baranz if you can freeze the baranz before missil attack'', why don't just do all these quest in normal difficulty? A IDS in normal is the easiest thing and very fast kill, my favorite for kill count, but if you do it in VH+ the part of Baranz is just horrible and need more than 1 shot to kill them, it's really longer in final. 

I hate so much kill count so I prefere do it in normal difficulty because it's very fast! But am I wrong? Is there other thing better if we do it in vh+?... Other that pds? 😜

Lot of people says '' ids H+ to unseal'' then... Clarify me please 

On normal as well as the other difficulties the barnaz could kill the Sino gold's in the crossfire so that's why I say freeze also all can be done in normal but harmony of despair 2, which is only in hard, very hard, and ultimate but it requires a badge for ultimate. Also as a warning come prepared for hod2 it's an experience no matter what level you are. Also to answer your question ids is the choice for most because of the photon drop in the first part but harmony of despair has more enemies but takes longer to do.

Edited by 00Agent0012
Additional information

On 8/15/2019 at 1:54 AM, 00Agent0012 said:

more if you can freeze the Baranz/Garnaz before missile attack

Just cast a quick spell (such as Rafoie) if you are not a cast, freeze trap's effective range is kinda low especially on normal.

In Defense Systems - 1,200 Plus the possibility of 2 photon drops and 2 Photon Crystals 

Since you include all difficulties, you could specify this is only on normal and hard. Very hard gets 3 photon drops and ultimate 1 photon drop and 2 TP + 2 Luck materials instead

Harmony of Despair (1,628 in 59 mins or more depending on class

Which class(es) and difficulty are you basing it on?
I take 34 min to solo it on ultimate as Racast.
As a Force on normal it goes a lot faster

On 8/27/2019 at 12:53 AM, bobshlibidich said:

Max Attack S in ep2 has no del lillies since you never go in Tower. It's 100% on seaside.

What I've been trying to say in my posts. Seems like I'm not reliable lol

Oh and for hod that's the time for the maximum or close to it amount for the kills for buclaws. Although I should've said less for others.

Edited by 00Agent0012
Additional information