Add Character Slot

My 7th account has a 3 digit login, because I was running out of names to use.
I'm surprised a 3 digit name was even allowed upon account creation,
because I eventually realized I can't use Character Viewer on forum with a 3 digit login.

I too think it would be much easier managing accounts if more character slots were added,
and even though it's too late for some of us to appreciate it, it would still be a good feature to add for new players.

Soly was working on it some years ago, but if I remember correctly he found out that there was no way he could implement it without running into some exploits on the server while doing so.

So, it's not like it hasn't been attempted here, but Soly hasn't found a secure way to do it yet.

On 8/10/2019 at 3:55 PM, Trigunman said:

Soly was working on it some years ago, but if I remember correctly he found out that there was no way he could implement it without running into some exploits on the server while doing so.

So, it's not like it hasn't been attempted here, but Soly hasn't found a secure way to do it yet.

Maybe you are talking about the control panel Chuk was working on.

On 8/10/2019 at 4:33 PM, Zero06 said:

very bad but thanks for the answer

On 8/10/2019 at 7:43 PM, Ricardof14 said:

It would be very nice if that were possible, as I see it (obviously respecting each one who doesn't agree)

Adding extra slots is possible, but I haven't implemented it here yet, and not sure if I will in the current server source we use.

I tried before but wasn't able to do some stuff I wanted to make use of.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ahhh well, I stand corrected...  So exactly what is holding back implementation of further account slots Soly?  Software issue?  Coding problem?

Thanks for chiming in, further explanation and all your hard work Soly! :onion-head11: