New Player LF Team

Sanguine_Mage

16 hours ago, Sanguine_Mage said:

FOnewmarl

Did you mean FOnewm, FOnewearl or FOmarl?

21 hours ago, Sanguine_Mage said:

I've got a whitill RAcast I am starting with. As well as a purple FOnewmarl. I'm looking for a team or group I guess.

If you're still teamless let me know. I gotchu bro. Welcome to Ultima. Enjoy yourself ftw.

Hi there, I am RIPBenny owner of PSO team SLIMJESUS.Ā 

We are a close knit team aiming to spread the gospel of our savior slim jesus. If you are not familiar with slim jesus you can find out about him here:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Anyways, we are a very welcoming and accommodating team of mainly ~13 year old elite players. "DW" though we don't shout at our moms because that is just rude, unless they are nagging for us to go to dinner haha. We also don't use the word "retard" here, because that is not a very nice word and we are very sensitive of the autism community.Ā 

Again, andĀ for the last time:Ā we are very friendly and accommodating.Ā 

If you think you are a good fit for team SLIMJESUS, please pm me. Remember, it's all about who you play with. That is all.

Ā 

Thank you for reading.

• Like 3

Hello I am ~13 years old and am interested in joining team SLIMJESUS. Please send me the application and I will send verification of my dad status

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, RocketTots said:

Hello I am ~13 years old and am interested in joining team SLIMJESUS. Please send me the application and I will send verification of my dad status

Ā 

Consider yourself welcomed aboard.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...