Ultima Server Is Declining

7 minutes ago, foiexx said:

Ya'll realize this game is like 100 years old, at some point we gotta move on. Some of the posts in here made me laugh though.

Also most of these ideas should not be considered, fyi. Too much work for this really old game. I do support new quests though.

I mean, if the opportunity to make something better/add new content exists it should be done. Just cuz something is old doesn't mean you can't clean it up. But ay I get you. There's more out there.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, McLaughlin86 said:

I mean, if the opportunity to make something better/add new content exists it should be done. Just cuz something is old doesn't mean you can't clean it up. But ay I get you. There's more out there.

People like you are the problem here. Have a nice day.

• Haha 1

I agree with this whole heartedly.

This server used to be good before, events on time and GMs were actually on to monitor and get ahold of. I've come back for a short time in the summer event because some event items i want, ran into nothing but decline of the servers health. Its upsetting.

Now the admins are never on and when they are you cant get ahold of them.  I been tryin to redeem for about 24 hours now. I just got ahold of Snorlax (Mio?) would of thought i was the biggest bother in the world just asking for 2 minutes of his time to change a special from charge to demon. I understand if your busy and all, but this is someone tryin to use money(Donation Tickets) on your server. There has been ideas in the past to deal with this but none have been put into action.

Hope you all get this cleaned up because the servers still got great quality. Just clean up whats going on please.

1 hour ago, Shiga321 said:

I agree with this whole heartedly.

This server used to be good before, events on time and GMs were actually on to monitor and get ahold of. I've come back for a short time in the summer event because some event items i want, ran into nothing but decline of the servers health. Its upsetting.

Now the admins are never on and when they are you cant get ahold of them.  I been tryin to redeem for about 24 hours now. I just got ahold of Snorlax (Mio?) would of thought i was the biggest bother in the world just asking for 2 minutes of his time to change a special from charge to demon. I understand if your busy and all, but this is someone tryin to use money(Donation Tickets) on your server. There has been ideas in the past to deal with this but none have been put into action.

Hope you all get this cleaned up because the servers still got great quality. Just clean up whats going on please.

Sorry bro but the only part of your statement that’s true is the GMs part but events have been late here and there years before you came around .