Goodbye

rashan0121

You implement a good item then nerf it to the ground and rinse and rinse and repeat. I traded a pgf in order to obtain enough points for upgrading just to have @Larva acting like a woman and making emotional decisions. No changelog no nothing no mention of reinbursment...just this is my decision and deal with it. Starting to feel like schtserv all over again. And with that said im retiring from pso. Big shout out to my TA team for holdin it down @Shoutgu, @Starlord, @HUNTER_, @Noob Saibot, @willy and my cmode regulars @duja1001, @BoomShakaLarka, @RocketTots. It was a good run while it lasted. 

No doubt this will get sensored or deketed as per usual since you arent allowed an opinion here and the world has gone soft.

Goodbye.

• Like 7
  • Dislike 1
  • Sad 4

5 minutes ago, rashan0121 said:

You implement a good item then nerf it to the ground and rinse and rinse and repeat. I traded a pgf in order to obtain enough points for upgrading just to have @Larva acting like a woman and making emotional decisions. No changelog no nothing no mention of reinbursment...just this is my decision and deal with it. Starting to feel like schtserv all over again. And with that said im retiring from pso. Big shout out to my TA team for holdin it down @Shoutgu, @Starlord, @HUNTER_, @Noob Saibot, @willy and my cmode regulars @duja1001, @BoomShakaLarka, @RocketTots. It was a good run while it lasted. 

No doubt this will get sensored or deketed as per usual since you arent allowed an opinion here and the world has gone soft.

Goodbye.

ESQuSQ2.png

I, too, have noticed an increase in soy around here

• Like 1

I believe this topic was to get ideas on what to do with the item isn;t?

and im the one acting like a girl ? running around crying and quitting?

Update in the changes;

Rifle range has been removed.

Class FO has been removed.

Hunter was removed by mistake and will be added back. (fixed)

Thanks.

• Dislike 7
  • Haha 1

I do recall the vast majority of people saying to leave it alone, and absolutely no one said restrict force from using it lol. It's a shame, weapon had potential but now is useless like 90% of the other items that get added these days.

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Larva said:

Update in the changes;

Thanks.

I thought you already had enough ideas from the last Serene Swan VS Ultima thread.

You basically ruined the gun Serene Swan with your decision.
Rifle Range, and that extra bullet per round made it special.
It was enough to nerf the class availability it has.

Quit listening to these dumb ideas Lipelis, and others have been suggesting. They're foolish to even suggest them.
Considering how difficult that event item Serene Swan is to farm it should not be equal to Last Swan which can easily be obtained.
Nerfing Serene Swan x2 that way made it comparable to Last Swan considering the base damage of Last Swan is greater, and has rifle range.

The fact Serene Swan shoots an extra bullet makes it worth the hunt, and slightly better than Last Swan.
Now you just made a difficult weapon to hunt for obsolete. Larva, please try to hunt for Serene Swan yourself with and without HH.
You'll see what I'm saying is factual. Such a difficult gun to hunt for should be better than Last Swan, not equal to.

I'm seriously appalled at your decision, and I hope you either fix it,
or at least do something beautiful with L&K38 Combat, because things are getting out of hand here. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Larva said:

Update in the changes;

Thanks.

OK, here's the thing. Serene Swan was a sick item. A better approach would have been to poll the nerfs. Now it's unusable, because you chose to only give this sick item to a class that doesn't need it. At least give it to forces. Integrity of the game? Forces have Banana Cannon. So what we have here is getting teased with a sick new item and then gutting it completely. Water gun was understandable, but Serene Swan is just bad manners.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Emewn said:

Quit listening to these dumb ideas Lipelis, and others have been suggesting. They're foolish to even suggest them.

The amount of work Lipelis and others actually put into that post deserves some respect. And I thank them for it. 

Can you seriously not make a single post without being rude to someone? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Dw 1

23 minutes ago, Emewn said:

Nerfing Serene Swan x2 that way made it comparable to Last Swan considering the base damage of Last Swan is greater, and has rifle range.

Last Swan doesn't have rifle range. It has handgun range.

• Like 2

Bring up the polls.

Serene Swan shouldn't be nerfed just because a few people think it should be while the majority thinks otherwise.

10 minutes ago, Dutch Ride said:

The amount of work Lipelis and others actually put into that post deserves some respect. And I thank them for it. 

Can you seriously not make a single post without being rude to someone? 

Hell no. Just because Lipelis wrote a lot doesn't mean anything to me. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 9
  • Haha 1

Apparently not. You don't care that people do testing, that people care about balance, you just want dumb overpowered shit for reasons like "it's manly" or "it's pimpin'". You don't care how the weapons would affect the game, you can't even do basic research to see whether weapons do have the things that you're claiming they do. 

You're literally the kind of person who shouldn't be listened to.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Emewn said:

Hell no. Just because Lipelis wrote a lot doesn't mean anything to me. 

We have valuable members of this community that put countless hours into testing things and breaking down the reasons behind why things happen the way they do in this game. They are willing to put time and effort into sharing it with the rest of us in a meaningful way. And it's people like them that allow more casual players like myself to learn more about it to understand and appreciate it all the more. It wasn't just a wall of random text. They were logic based in facts of what they know/tested and their interpretation of their own opinions based on that information. To just write them off out of ignorance is so disappointing. You should take a lesson in humility. 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Harvest said:

Apparently not. You don't care that people do testing, that people care about balance, you just want dumb overpowered shit for reasons like "it's manly" or "it's pimpin'". You don't care how the weapons would affect the game, you can't even do basic research to see whether weapons do have the things that you're claiming they do. 

You're literally the kind of person who shouldn't be listened to.

Its literally like Terror tries his best to take whatever point hes trying to make and destroy it by being and asshat, I don`t think hes real at all in fact I think its all an act. Nobody could possibly be that ignorant. Literally Terror is saying "It was alot of words and too long for me to read so I didn`t bother because I hate Lipeilis because people like him. I hate people that are good for the community....). Stick up for your life partner Stark1 ! I would expect nothing less!

Edited by C01D1
I cannot have Usagi-Chan confused! Stark1s dislike! Surprise!
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

Its literally like he tries his best to take whatever point hes trying to make and destroy it by being and asshat, I don`t think hes real at all in fact I think its all an act. Nobody could possibly be that ignorant. Literally hes saying "It was alot of words and too long for me to read so I didn`t bother because I hate Lipeilis because people like him. I hate people that are good for the community....) 

I honestly think emewm might be the ultimate memer

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

Its literally like he tries his best to take whatever point hes trying to make and destroy it by being and asshat, I don`t think hes real at all in fact I think its all an act. Nobody could possibly be that ignorant. Literally hes saying "It was alot of words and too long for me to read so I didn`t bother because I hate Lipeilis because people like him. I hate people that are good for the community....) 

*Writing an essay about Lipelis Guard addition*

• Like 2
  • Haha 3