Item exchange for broken SS

I may be off base.... However, I recommend for the people like myself who spent almost the entire event trying to land SS that we be able to exchange these for other event items with drop rates that are very similar. SS was a horrible weapon to hunt and its nerf made it pretty useless imo (Its Ranger only now the only class that does not need itas that class have Demon yas 9K and Charge Yas 9K). People spent alot of time and DTs and PDs finding then maxing this item I think an item exchange would go a long way in soothing the community. Im curious to know how the community feels. Cheers.

Edited by C01D1
  • Thanks 2

As I said in the shoutbox, I'll wait to see if there's an "Oh s**t, sorry, I toggled the classes backwards" fix before joining the rally.

• Like 1

Just now, Kikori said:

As I said in the shoutbox, I'll wait to see if there's an "Oh shit, sorry, I toggled the classes backwards" fix before joining the rally.

Yes but how hard would it be just to say hey community I am working on SS right now disregard the class requirements as its temporary, more to follow thanks! lol

About as hard as it would be to leave a topic open to gauge the balance suggestions from educated community members to find a reasonable average for stats and specs for the gun. I think we only got two posts in at that stage before the topic was locked.

8 minutes ago, C01D1 said:

I may be off base.... However, I recommend for the people like myself who spent almost the entire event trying to land SS that we be able to exchange these for other event items with drop rates that are very similar. SS was a horrible weapon to hunt and its nerf made it pretty useless imo (Its Ranger only now the only class that does not need itas that class have Demon yas 9K and Charge Yas 9K). People spent alot of time and DTs and PDs finding then maxing this item I think an item exchange would go a long way in soothing the community. Im curious to know how the community feels. Cheers.

Same here I spent at least 90% of my time hunting Serene Swan.

Depending on if this is actually the final product with the current change to SS I would like to be able to exchange each one for either Centurion/battle, PBC or Soul Booster. I would have zero complaints if we could do something like that. I could have farmed 200 Dts worth of C/battles with the amount of time I sank into these SS runs 😩

• Like 1

@Larva Mind confirming if those are the final status/classes of Serene Swan?

One word from you before making such changes would be, to say the least, worthy.

175 ATP (15 ATP base, grind to +80)
37 ATA
Range: rifle , combo unlocked

Useable by: RAmar, RAmarl, RAcast, RAcaseal
Not useable by: HUmar, HUnewearl, HUcast, HUcaseal, FOmar, FOmarl, FOnewm, FOnewearl

Edited by Noob Saibot
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Noob Saibot said:

@Larva Mind confirming if those are the final status/classes of Serene Swan?

One word from you before making such changes would be, to say the least, worthy.

ESQuSQ2.png

Not having fun with this

• Like 1

I have had it with these monkey fighting changes on this Monday to Friday server. Ultima vs SS part 2 when

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kikori said:

As I said in the shoutbox, I'll wait to see if there's an "Oh shit, sorry, I toggled the classes backwards" fix before joining the rally.

Yeah that.

Update in the changes;

Rifle range has been removed.

Class FO has been removed.

Hunter was removed by mistake and will be added back. (fixed)

Thanks.